TRY TO UNDERSTAND DAD!!!!

time skip [in the morning]

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I woke up when the sun hits on my face and when I saw someone near the window while opening the curtains that person was Muqu. she was looking so happy and her smile, god it was killing me.

Muqu: good morning Tae Tae.

Taehyung: Omg~~  you here? anyways good morning Muqu.

Author-nim: guys I hope you know that  Muqu is Ava.

Muqu: yeah, actually I woke up so I thought to wake you up.

Taehyung: oh, did you have breakfast?

Muqu: no actually, everyone is doing their morning routine and you were also not there so yeah.

Taehyung: oh okay, I will also go and get freshened up okay?

Muqu: okay, but come fast, I'm bored.

Taehyung: yeah, I will try to come ASAP.

then I left from here to the washroom.

time skip.

I was doing my morning routine but suddenly one thing came across my mind. it was about y/n she was upset because of dad I need to talk to him after breakfast. as soon as I finished doing my morning routine I changed my clothes and went out and saw that ava was using her phone. as I called her she looked at me. 

Taehyung: Muqu, listen I need to talk to dad about something important and he also didn't have breakfast as soon as I will finish talking to him I will take him with me for breakfast.

Muqu: but tae- 

Taehyung: pls Muqu, try to understand it's really important. you can say its about 3 lifes

Author pov: he means as his dad is not well he can be sick and you know what can happen next and they can't afford to lose him they just have their dad.

Muqu: what is it? at least let me know. 

Taehyung: not now Muqu, I'll tell you later and for now please go and have breakfast I'll be there don't worry.

Muqu: okay, but come fast

I nodded and went from there. I went to his room as I went inside and what I saw my eyes filled with tears. I saw him sleeping on the floor while hugging the picture of mom and the dried tears were on his face. I still remember how beautiful she was. just like y/n, A real-life princess. I slowly went near him and woke him up.

Mr. Kim: Taehyung? what are you doing here?

Taehyung: why can't I come to your room?

Mr. Kim: it's not like that anyways what happened? why are you here?

Taehyung: dad I'm here to talk about yesterday. Dad what you did to y/n was not right. do you even know how much she cried yesterday?

Mr. Kim: I don't want to know anything and don't want to talk about yesterday. 

Taehyung: but dad, the way y/n is crying she will fall sick she is so hurt dad.

Mr. Kim: SO WHAT? DID NOT SHE HURT ME? WHAT ABOUT ME TAE? I CHOOSE JUNGKOOK FOR HER HOW CAN SHE DO THAT TO ME?

Taehyung: but dad, it's not like she doesn't want to marry jk. Sara and Jungkook liked each other for so long but Jungkook didn't tell aunty and uncle so he asked for help from y/n and she thought you'll understand that but you didn't even listen to her once.