shopping for the wedding (part 2)

Time skip to next day

Y/n's POV

I was thinking the whole time which girl he was talking about like I know that he don't have any girl cousin except muqu and he don't have any friend except me then which girl he is talking about. Today I have to go with the boys Sara said she is coming to do Jungkook's shopping and muqu is coming to do Tae Oppa's shopping and I have to go because jimin is forcing me and about Mia she don't want to come because today Oppa brought some games and soft toys for her. And also she made new friends so she is calling them at home she said so she is not coming. Now I'm getting ready to go with ugh!! Jimin.

Ding dong!!!

Y/n: who's this?

??: it's me!!

I opened the door knowing whose voice It is.

Jimin: you know my voice really well!

Y/n: of course I'm listening to this since childhood.

Jimin: yeah yeah. Anyways is everyone ready?

Y/n: they went already! I was waiting for you remember when I called you they were leaving so they went.

Jimin: oh it was 10 min ago right?

Y/n: yeah. Come on let's go now.

Jimin: yeah let's go.

Then we went to towards the parking garage.

Jimin: look I got brought something for you.

Y/n: what is it?

Jimin: something special!

Y/n: now show me don't create suspense.

Jimin: okay okay take this.

Then he handed me 2 small boxes. And I started opening it and when I saw the gift I just felt so happy that I screamed a lil loud.

This was the gift.