friendship!!!

y/n's POV

I was feeling bad for Ava. so I told Jimin.

y/n: Jimin?

Jimin: what is it?

y/n: you shouldn't do this with her. she loves you and she was looking so upset. and she is your fiance now so behave well with her.

I don't know but when I said "your fiance" I was feeling like dying something like someone is gonna take my soul away from me.

Jimin: wait y/n, just stop there. first of all, she doesn't love me, it's her stubbornness you know what? whenever I give a visit to them. she always is like "I like this and if this can't be mine then that can't be of anyone" so she always destroys that and I used to hate this and about she is upset? look there beside Taehyung Oppa, she is laughing second of all, SHE. IS. NOT. MY. FIANCE.

he said while gritting his teeth.  I can see the anger in his eyes. he really doesn't like her suddenly a felt relaxed. but I wonder why I can't understand my own feelings. ahh... this is so bad.

Jimin: what are you thinking? 

y/n: nothing.

Jimin: did you understand everything? so don't ever say those things to me again.

y/n: yeah, okay. my Chimmy now relax.

Jimin: hmm.

then the flight starts and holds his hands like this

and then I slept on his shoulder. as we slept late maybe I just slept for 2 or 3 hours. so I was very much sleepy. 

Ava's POV

I was talking to Taehyung and suddenly my eyes fell on Jimin and y/n. they were holding hands? and y/n is sleeping on his shoulder unknowingly a couple of tears came out.

Taehyung's POV 

I was talking to her but then I saw she was crying but why? then I saw where she was watching it's Jimin and y/n. why does she love him so much? I couldn't see her crying so I asked

Taehyung: hey, why are you crying?

Ava: look at them. I should be the one who is holding his hand, I should be sleeping on his shoulder. 

she was about to go but I caught her hand. and said

Taehyung: hey Ava, don't do something stupid as you did before too. like throwing coffee on her I mean to hurt her cuz you're making him too hate you more. you're going far from him.

Ava: so what can I do?

Taehyung: will you do whatever I'll say?

Ava: yeah yeah