The flight

Y/N'S POV

y/n: hey, good morning dad, wake up now we need to go. come on.  

Mr. Kim: yeah, good morning, are you both packing is done?? 

y/n: yep actually we went shopping so that's why we came late. anyways, come downstairs I want to introduce you to someone.

Mr. Kim: huh? who?

y/n: come after freshening up. bye

Mr. Kim: okay bye

I went downstairs where Taehyung Oppa introduced, Mia to Jungkook. while they are having breakfast. 

y/n: Oppa, dad must be coming here, so can you please introduce Mia to him. because I'm going to get ready and you're already ready.

Taehyung: okay fine. you go and get ready fast.

y/n: yeah thanks Oppa. bye.

then I went to my room as I wanted to get ready. I and Jimin already decided our airport look means the first-day outfit of vacation is

this is today's look and yeah I forget to tell Jungkook to take the leather jacket which I gifted him so we can also do the twining

this is today's look and yeah I forget to tell Jungkook to take the leather jacket which I gifted him so we can also do the twining. then I called Jungkook and told him he said he already bought that.

okay so, I went downstairs after getting ready. then suddenly one message pops up on my phone. it was Jimin, then I went to check what he was saying. he said they'd already arrived at the airport so I told everyone to let's go.

time skip at the airport.

I was trying to find Jimin, and wait I found him ahh

I was trying to find Jimin, and wait I found him ahh. I starts running towards him while he was looking at me in confusion like he must be thinking we just met a few hours ago then why is she running like we are meeting after a long long time. but I was soo excited. I just hugged him then he also hugged me back. 

y/n: OMG!!!! you're looking quite handsome today.

Jimin: hehe, thank you, you're also looking very beautiful.