I Will Not Let Anything Happen To You!

The next day!

Jimin's POV

It's 6am and I saw a nightmare. I saw that something is going to happen with y/n so I quickly called her.

*Ringing*

OTP

Y/n: hello *sleepy voice*

Jimin: y/n are you okay?? *worried*

Y/n: yes I'm all good what happened?

Jimin: *relief sigh* thank God it was just a nightmare.

Y/n: what tell me also!

Jimin: nothing just take care and get ready we have to go to my company.

Y/n: but why me?

Jimin: because the deal I wanted is going to be announced today so I want you to be with me.

Y/n: okay I hope you will get this deal.

Jimin: yeah now get ready and have breakfast I will be there.

Y/n: okay but remember we have to come early because today we have party at our home

Jimin: yeah I remember.

Y/n: okay bye.

Jimin: bye.

Otp ends

I was hella scared after watching that nightmare. But thank God she is fine.

On the other hand
Y/n's POV

I was so confused what happened to him suddenly. All of a sudden Taehyung Oppa came running in my room and hugged me.

Y/n: what's wrong Oppa?

Taehyung: I'm glad that you're okay.

Y/n: what do you mean? I'm not understanding it. Jimin also called me and asking me if I'm okay or not. Like what is happening?

Taehyung: I don't know but I saw a nightmare that's why I was scared.

Y/n: even Jimin saw a nightmare and called me.

Taehyung: maybe it was a coincidence don't worry.

Y/n: yeah okay

Taehyung: anyways get ready!!

Y/n: yeah I will be going with jimin to his company but I will come back early as it's a big day for you.

Taehyung: okay just be safe.

Y/n: yeah don't worry jimin is with me *smiled*

Taehyung: then it's good *smiled*

He said while he giving a peck on y/n's forehead. And she smiled looking at him.

Taehyung: don't forget to have breakfast okay love you. And yeah I'm going to my mansion for some work and Mia Is also going with me.

Y/n: okay love you too. But take care of Mia she is lil naughty.

Taehyung: *laughs* okay

Then he went

Y/n's POV

After he went I did my morning routine and went to have breakfast which was already on the dining with was beautiful note.

*NOTE: always remember that you're very important for us so be safe and good morning. Have a great day princess!*