Why Do You Care So Much?

Y/n's POV

OH SHIT. What should I suppose to say?

Y/n: umm.. Actually nothing just yk it's my cousin wedding and I have to take care about everything as I have to do all the shopping and all so that's why Nothing else!!

Jimin: are you sure?

Y/n: of course why would I lie to you!

Jimin: okay but don't worry about all this I'm with you and here take this medicine.

Y/n: why do you care for me so much?

Jimin: because I love you!

Jimin's POV

Oh WTH I just said? Oh shit I have to clear this.

Jimin: I mean to say like we are friends since childhood so I love you the way friends does!

Y/n: oh yeah but still I also had many Friends but they were not like this.

Jimin: umm. Yeah because they never had a bond like us *giggles*

Y/n: maybe *giggles*

Jimin: okay then sleep. I'm on the couch just call me if you need anything!

Y/n: I'm fine just go back to your home.

Jimin: shut up and sleep

Y/n: fine!

Y/n's POV

The time when he said he loves me I was bit relaxed but then again back to that ugh I can't stop myself and now I think I can't deny that I love Jimin.

Jimin's POV

I don't know what to say like I'm scared if y/n love me or not. what if she will break our friendship. but I don't have that much courage to propose her. I was in my thought suddenly I heard that y/n is coughing hard. I ran towards her.

Jimin: you okay?

she was about stand but suddenly fall but I hold her she asked me to take her in the washroom so I took her. and then she throw up.

Jimin: WTH y/n you just had broth and you also throw up that and medicine also 

suddenly Taehyung Hyung came.

Taehyung:  I heard y/n is coughing hard are you fine y/nahh?

Jimin: she throw up.

Taehyung: OH NO!

suddenly I heard she faint.

Jimin: Y/NNAHHHH!!!

I hold and took her out and put her on the bed! suddenly everyone came inside

Mr. Kim: what happen to her?? Is she fine I heard you screaming her name.

Jimin: she throwed up and faint and again she is getting fever. Mia listen just bring a small towel and ice water pls fast.

Mia: sure Oppa.

Taehyung: did you ask her what is she stressing about?

Jimin: yeah she said because of the wedding preparations

Sara: no I don't think so because she never stress about something like this!

Taehyung: exactly!

Jimin: yeah even I know that but I don't know she is not saying anything.

Taehyung: ugh let it be I hope she will be fine.

Then Mia came and gave that towel and ice water to me and then I started putting the wet towel on y/n's head.

Jimin: I think you all should go and sleep

Taehyung: but what about you?

Jimin: I will take care of her don't worry!

Taehyung: but you also must be tired.

Jimin: yeah but it's fine because even if I go for sleep I won't be able to rest. 

Taehyung: fine bro But you also sleep when she will be fine.

Jimin: yep don't worry!

then everyone left and then I just admire her but I was worried about her because she is really looking very pale.

y/n: just leave me and go from here.

she said while snatching the towel from my hands as I was about to put it on her head

Jimin: but why y/n and I can't do this you're not fine.

y/n: just go and you don't need to care for me so much.

Jimin: thank you for this but for now shut up and sleep.

I said while snatching the towel from her

y/n: I- 

Jimin: just shut up and sleep. I said in lil loud voice.

y/n: okay fine don't shout at me.

then after some time y/n slept silently.

time skip in the morning.

y/n's POV.

I woke up and saw Jimin sleeping on chair beside my bed and his hands were on my hands and his head was near my hands. he was looking so cute yet tired as I  move my hand he immediately woke up.

Jimin: do you need anything? oh its already morning.

y/n: yeah and I don't need anything just help me to go in washroom

Jimin: yep come and are you okay now.

y/n: I'm better then yesterday.

Jimin: okay good now get freshen up and you have an urgent meeting right? have breakfast and come to my home I will drop you then together we will go for shopping if you feel better I will call them .

y/n: okay fine.

time skip after morning routine 

y/n's POV 

he was so concerned about me he was looking so worried as I woke up the way he woke up was so sweet I think this is not a big deal like its okay if I will tell him because he really loves me but don't know just let it be.

y/n: Oppa I'm going.

Taehyung: yeah but first have breakfast.

y/n: No Oppa I don't want it I will have something in the company.

Taehyung: first breakfast then you can go otherwise sit here only I will attend that meeting.

y/n: okay fine I'm having breakfast.

Taehyung: and also from tom you'll never go without breakfast.

y/n: ugh Oppa!

Taehyung: nothing just shut up.

time skip after office.

Jimin: how's your meeting

y/n: it was good what about you?

Jimin: yah it's good. anyways just pray that I will get that project this project can give a big change in my company.

y/n: yeah sure.

Jimin: okay then did you called everyone already? we will leave for shopping.

y/n: yep let's go and yep I called everyone.

TO BE CONTINUED.........................................................

WAIT FOR NEXT PART AND SORRY FOR LATE POSTING.