Don't Tell This To Anyone!!

Jimin's POV

I brought y/n at home. While I was lil tensed because she was fainted and also she got high fever. As I reached Jungkook's home I got a call from Taehyung hyung.

OTP

Jimin: hello hyung!

Taehyung: JIMIN WHERE ARE YOU??

Jimin: calm down hyung!

Taehyung: WHAT CALM DOWN!! HOW CAN YOU LEAVE WITHOUT LETTING ME KNOW!!

Jimin: but hyung she fainted how can I wait there? And also she is having fever now! I'm just searching for ice and cloth now.

Taehyung: whatever it is just wait for me I'm on the way.

Jimin: okay can you bring y/n's medicine it's finished and she didn't even told us to bring or something. I told her she is not recovered yet but she don't want to understand.

Taehyung: okay I will bring it send me the name of the medicine.

Jimin: sure! And hyung she never listens to me it's just you who she listens to pls shout at her and tell her to eat the medicines on the time. I'm really worried for her.

Taehyung: I can understand Jimin and I know that you're worried. She is just too careless I think. But don't worry I will be strict and I, me, myself will give her medicines on time

Jimin: thank you so much hyung! Anyways come fast I'm waiting!

Taehyung: yeah okay. Bye!

Jimin: byee!!

OTP ENDS

Then I went to the kitchen to take ice and water in a bowl. And I had a small towel in my bag so I went to the room and I brought that towel from my bag and then I went to the room where y/n was!! As I went near her and touch her cheek to check I immediately removed it. Her body was burning and I can even feel the heat while standing beside her. Then I took at towel put it in the bowl of ice and water then I put it on her head I did that for sometime while admiring her beautiful face which was looking pale but after some time I checked her temperature it was the same as I was about to do a call. Suddenly taehyung hyung came with the medicines.

Taehyung: Jimin!! How is she now?

Jimin: still the same hyung!!

Taehyung: oh no!! Wait let me call uncle and ask him what can we do.

Jimin: yeah hyung fast.

Taehyung: take this medicine and give her maybe she will be better!

Jimin: yeah give me

Then jimin made y/n drink that medicine while taehyung called Mr. Jeon!!

OTP

Taehyung: hello uncle!! Can you please send me a doctor no. Which is best one of LA

Mr. Jeon: hello tae!! But what happened dear?

Taehyung: uncle!! *explained*

Mr. Jeon: oh no!!I think you should directly take her to the hospital wait maybe medicine would work but yeah I will send the driver at home.

Taehyung: okay uncle pls tell him to come fast.

Mr. Jeon: yeah sure well do you want me to come??

Taehyung: no uncle but if there would be something I will call you don't worry!! And pls don't inform dad otherwise he will be very tensed