The Unknown person

y/n POV

My friend's left me after my mom's death because I was not talking much and I saw everything like who is my real friend and who's not. And you know what now I only have Jimin now. He is always with me even I became a little rude after mom's death but now I talk to Jimin normally. You know the most surprising thing is Jimin loves to make friends but now he won't have any friends except me. He always stays with me so he can give his full attention to me. I'm glad I have him. He also celebrated my birthday so nicely but I didn't even thank him properly because I started crying while thinking about my mom.

Time skip [after 3 years]

Author's POV

Finally, y/n came out from depression and now they both are busy people because they became become CEO'S of their of own companies but they always hang out whenever they got time [btw let me tell you Kim company is the 1st biggest company of South Korea and park company is 2nd biggest company of South Korea]

Now they are in a meeting room of Kim company. After some time meeting is over. Then they both went to y/n's cabin.

Time skip [at y/n's cabin]

Jimin's POV

We both were talking about something suddenly someone knock on the door as soon as y/n said to come in then one muscular handsome young man came in. I have never seen him before then y/n suddenly gets shook and then she ran towards him hugged him tightly but then I don't know I felt jealous but then I stand from a chair and standing like a statue and watching them then she broke the hug and then he held y/n's hand and starts talking with each other. And watching that seen my heart starts aching and starts boiling in anger so I shout. enough to flinch them.

Author's POV

Jimin: YEAHHH, I'M HERE TOO

y/n and ??? flinched

y/n: OMO, Jimin you scared me

???: sorry but who is he??

y/n: oh sorry, I forget to introduce you both. *to Jimin* he is Jeon Jungkook and Jungkook he is my childhood best friend and CEO of park company.

Jungkook: oh so he is Jimin *to Jimin* she always talks about you btw nice to meet you Mr. park. *smiled*

Jimin: * fake smile* same here btw what do-

Jimin was about to say something but suddenly y/n phone rang.

y/n: guys stop for a while

then she picked up the call

*on-call*

???: Hello mam, can you please come here to check the settings. Actually, we are done and we wanted to go so if you can pls come and check the settings

y/n: oh okay. We will come there.

???: okay mam bye

y/n: good bye.

Then she hung up.

y/n: * to Jungkook* we have to go because they wanted to leave so we have to go there as soon as possible* to Jimin* sorry Jimin but we have to go I will meet you later at home okay.

Jimin: okay bye see you later

y/n: goodbye, see you later.

Then they both left as soon as Jimin sighed and left from there.

Basically, Jungkook is y/n's cousin. Who came from abroad for a painting exhibition. Yeah, Jungkook is an artist so y/n is helping him with his painting exhibition. So, they were in the exhibition hall to check if everything is perfect or not.

Time skip at night [in the car]

y/n: jungkook, can we eat ice cream??

Jungkook: ya sure, why not.

y/n: thank you, kook. *smiled*

Jungkook smiled back.

Time skip [at ice cream parlor]

y/n: *to shopkeeper* I want this, this and this.

Jungkook: are you gone mad? Don't tell me you're going to these all alone?

y/n: why? Obviously, I'm gonna eat this all. *cutely pout*

Jungkook: *chuckled* you are so cute y/n.

y/n: thank you but I know that. *smiled*

Jungkook smiled back

y/n: what are you taking??

Jungkook: no I don't want. I will taste some from yours.

y/n: oh why I'm not going to give you from mine. *pouted*

Jungkook: *giggle* okay don't share with me but I don't want.

y/n: btw kook, can we walk for sometimes because The atmosphere is so nice.

Jungkook: yeah sure.

Time skip [while walking on the road]

Jungkook's POV

we were walking while talking to each other. Then I said

y/n: I was kidding take this one.

Jungkook: no, I don't want this.

y/n: okay, I know what you like. Wait here and hold my both ice cream.

she said while giving her ice creams to me. Then she ran towards a supermarket as I starts walking behind her. But suddenly a car stops in front of me. I looked up when that person speaks.

???: hey Jungkook.

Jungkook: oh Jimin. You here.

Jimin: yeah btw where is y/n.

???: kookie

Suddenly a voice came from behind him. As soon as the voice came we both look at the person. that was y/n, running with two small bottles in her hands then she came and handed me those bottles and it was banana milk, and took her ice creams.

Jungkook: here she is.

y/n: oh hey Jimin.

Jimin: hey where were you??

y/n: nowhere and sorry

Jimin: for what??

y/n: suddenly we have to go so

Jimin: oh that, that's okay

y/n: thank you for understanding. Wait I forgot to invite you.

Jimin: invite??

y/n: yeah, Jungkook is an artist and there is a painting exhibition of Jungkook at *** place you have to come pls

Jimin: yeah sure. I will come. Btw where is your car? Are you going home? Should I drop you?

y/n: no no it's okay. actually wanted to walk as you can see the atmosphere is so good. Btw we are getting late we should take a leave. See you tomorrow. Bye.

Jimin: yeah sure. See you tomorrow. Goodbye

Then we walk towards our car

Time skip [at Jimin's room]

Jimin's POV

I was trying to sleep but then I remembered y/n and Jungkook were so close to each other. But why do I feel angry and jealous whenever I saw them with each other?? But why I'm even thinking about this. Let me just sleep. Tomorrow I have to go to the exhibition also.

TO BE CONTINUED ................