You Can Do It!!!

[as I said in the last part that the vacation is going to be skipped till the last day]

*the last day of vacation*

Jimin POV

in these all days I felt something different kind of feeling whenever y/n was near there was a different feeling which I never felt before. I don't know what kind of feeling is this. should I ask Taehyung Hyung maybe he can help me.

*on the other hand*

Taehyung POV.

It's the last day, but seriously don't know I feel a different connection with Muqu something I never felt I care for her so much I feel jealous when she talks to someone else but why? uff something is different in me. I don't want to stay away from her but don't know why. my feelings is too complicated I think I should ask dad about this

y/n POV

it's been a week of our vacation and tomorrow we have to leave it was so beautiful vacation in whole vacation Jimin was with me. I feel so secured around him. but yahh that feeling is still irritating I don't know what to do I'm still so confused. I really need to do something. maybe I can ask someone about this. ahh let's see.

Muqu POV

time fly's literally, It's been a week since I met Taehyung but don't know there is a connection which is different like I never had even not with Jimin. but Don't know what actually this feeling called. but I really want to know what this feeling called. actually tbh I feel like I'm getting addicted to Taehyung.

*In Mr. Kim's room*

Taehyung POV

I went to dad's room to tell him about my feelings I went inside.

Taehyung: Appa?

Mr. Kim: yeah dear?

Taehyung: dad I want to talk to you about something really important.

Mr. Kim: yeah what is it?

Taehyung: what Mia is doing here?

Mr. Kim: actually yesterday night she got her parent dreams you can say that she saw again that someone is killing her parents so she came crying at night to me and explained to me everything and I told her to sleep in my room only.

Taehyung: oh okay so yeah where I was? umm yeah so basically dad, I'm having a different kind of feeling

Mr. Kim: like?

Taehyung: like- whenever Muqu talks to someone I feel jealous don't know why, I see the sparkling in her eyes, even when she smiles I feel so good, whenever she hugs me my heart couldn't stop beating fast, I feel a different connection with her which I never had before dad and I'm so confused what that means like she feels like home. and now It's the last day but I don't want to leave her  cause my heart is aching to think that she will be apart from me now. so- can you help me to know what that means.

suddenly I heard a voice which startled my and dad as well. it was non other then Mia.

Mia: Oppa, It's simple it's LOVE!!

Taehyung: what the- you just scared me Mia and what did you said It's love?

Mr. Kim: yeah Taehyung, even Mia understood and you pabo couldn't understand

Taehyung: but dad, she loves Jimin and he is her fiance.

Mr. Kim: Jimin doesn't love her y/n told me before when I asked her why he doesn't stay with ava so she told me.