Depression

Author's POV

Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Park are friends as there are Neighbours so Mrs. Kim's daughter y/n and Mrs. Park's son Jimin both are also friends. As they have similar nature.

One day at school. Jimin and y/n are in the locker area but Jimin suddenly wants to go washroom so he said to y/n.

Jimin: y/n listen I wanted to go washroom so you go to the classroom I will be there.

y/n: okay, come fast I will be waiting in the classroom.

Then Jimin left for the washroom and y/n take her things and starts walking towards the classroom but suddenly she bumped into someone and fell down then she looked up at the person and got scared because she was her Bully Alexa.

y/n: I-I am s-sorry.

Then she tried to stand but suddenly Alexa slapped her and y/n fell hard again and then Alexa shout

Alexa: CAN'T YOU SEE? DON'T YOU HAVE EYES? STUPID. I DON'T KNOW HOW JIMIN BECOME YOUR FRIEND YOU DON'T DESERVE HIM.

Then suddenly someone yelled from behind

Jimin's POV

I was going towards the classroom suddenly I heard someone is shouting. I ran towards the voice knowing whom she is shouting at. And guess what? I was right. It was Alexa shouting at y/n. then I ran towards y/n while yelling

Jimin: HOW DARE YOU TO SHOUT AT HER!!!

Then I help her to stand up and suddenly my eyes fell on y/n's cheeks

Jimin's mind: Alexa slapped her?

Then I ask y/n

Jimin: *to y/n* did she slapped you??

She nodded slowly. I was about to go and slap her but then I felt a tight grip on my wrist then I looked at the person. Its y/n. I glared at her but she made puppy eyes so I stop then I just said this

Jimin: I'M LEAVING YOU TODAY!! DON'T YOU DARE TO BULLY HER OR DO ANYTHING WRONG WITH HER AGAIN. IF YOU DO THAT AGAIN THE RESULT WILL NOT GOOD FOR YOU!! REMEMBER THAT YOU PEST!!

With that, I hold her wrist and take her to the classroom.

Author's POV

You know why Alexa didn't utter a word because she likes Jimin but Jimin don't like her back and that's why Alexa always bully y/n whenever she is alone

Time skip *a few years later* [at the hospital]

Now, y/n and Jimin are 17 years and y/n mom mean Mrs. Kim is not well. She is having surgery for cancer and dr. also said there is no guarantee of her life. park family is also there as they are like family friends so. y/n is sitting beside Jimin and crying hard because she doesn't want to lose her mother as she is very close to Mrs. Kim so Jimin is trying to calm her but she is crying nonstop then unknowingly y/n slept on Jimin's shoulder

Time skips

After some time dr. came outside as they all rushes to dr. except for y/n and Jimin because y/n Is still sleeping and Jimin also can't go as she is sleeping on his shoulder. Now they start asking questions

Mr. Kim: is she fine? She is fine, right?

Mrs. Park: how was the surgery? Can we see her?

Doctor: sorry to say but we can't save her. And you can see the body.

Everyone was very shocked and teared up

Jimin's POV

As dr. said I looked at y/n face, her dry tears my eyes filled with tears while thinking how she is going to stay without her mother. She loves her so much. Everyone is about to go but then suddenly I call my mom.

Jimin: mom, what about her? Let y/n see her mom last time. Wait, let me wake-

I stopped because suddenly mom said

Mrs. Park: no Jimin. She can't handle that don't wake her. Let her sleep

I nodded because I know mom is right

Time skip

Author's POV

Jimin pick y/n in bridal style and take her to his home when she woke up. She will definitely get panicked and Mr. Kim is already upset he can't handle y/n so Mrs. Park decided to take y/n to her home.

Time skip at Jimin's home

Jimin's POV

I put her on my bed and went to the kitchen to make soup for y/n as she didn't had anything since morning so.

Time skip

I went to my room with soup and then I put soup on the side table of the bed and sit beside y/n. I don't know how she will react when she woke up. Suddenly y/n starts moving which means she is going to wake up I was about to go and call mom then she calls my name from behind and I can't ignore her so I turn my face toward her she starts getting panicked and asking me questions.

y/n: why am I here? Mom is fine right? Where is mom? I want to see her let me go to the hospital. Why did you take me here? And when she will get discharged?

After hearing all those from her and looking at her condition I couldn't control myself. I quickly hugged her and burst into tears.

y/n: J-Jimin w-why are y-you c-crying? A-answer m-me J-Jimin.

Jimin: I -I'm s-sorry y/n *crying hard*

y/n: w-what's wrong J-Jimin? Why are you saying sorry? I know she is alright, she told me before surgery she will come fit and fine. Now stop this and let me go and see her.

Jimin: y/n listen to me. *sniff* s-she i-is n-no m-more.

Author's POV

y/n widened her eyes because of shock for some seconds then she starts crying badly and loudly. After watching y/n's condition Jimin also starts crying while hugging y/n then suddenly Mrs. Park entered the room because she heard some voices downstairs then she saw y/n's condition and hugged her and Jimin as well and try to calm her but she cries more and more but then y/n slept in Mrs. Park's embrace and Jimin slept on Mrs. Park's lap as she was caressing their hair she also slept.

Time skip after 1 year

Jimin is still trying to cure her depression. Yeah, she went into depression after her mother's death. In this one, Jimin is always taking her with him to distract her mind and he is doing many things, etc etc. but still she is not coming out from the depression.

TO BE CONTINUED............