I'm sorry I can't!!!

Y/N'S POV

I went inside the room and saw the uncle, aunt, and dad sitting on the bed and telling me to sit on the couch. then I went to sit there. and then there was a bit of silence then I decided to break that silence.

y/n: uncle? aunty? dad? why did you call me here? 

Mrs. jeon: WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? WHY YOU DON'T WANT TO MARRY MY KID. YOU KNOW HIM WELL, YOU GUYS ARE CLOSE THEN WHY JUST EXPLAIN TO ME WHY? IS THERE ANY PROBLEM WITH MY KID?

Mr. jeon: hey hey Jagi, calm down. why are you shouting at her.?

I flinched as she shouted at me. 

Mr. Kim: No bro, she is doing right. her mom was not there to shout at her so that's why she is like this otherwise we'll not be like this.

hearing what dad just said broke my heart. I couldn't control myself I cried silently so I decided to speak out. but then the flack back came across my mind that Sara and jk requested me to convince them then I calmly said.

y/n: dad, first of all, did you guys ask Jungkook. what he wants, what's his feelings about me.

they suddenly looked calm. and then said

y/n: Jungkook also doesn't want to marry me but because of your decision uncle, aunty he said yes. and dad it's not like I don't want to marry. I'm ready but at least see if Jungkook is happy I personally talked with him he said he was also never seen me in that way and if we both are not happy with this and then how can we? why don't you try to understand dad? and if you want that Jungkook is enough for marriage then you can see Sara they had a better bond than me and jk and ask them if they're ready for this then you guys can do.

Mrs. Jeon: so you're saying that we can make her our daughter-in-law. we don't even know her properly how can we just-

y/n: aunt it's my guarantee she is really nice girl.

Mr. jeon: okay dear just go out and when we call you just come.

y/n: okay.

then I went out from there so they can discuss and then Sara and jk came and asked me.

Sara: did you convince them? 

y/n: no, not yet they said they will call me they're discussing something.

author nim: come on guys let's pray for these love birds... then they also started praying on the other hand at Mrs. Jeon's room

[Mrs.jeon's room]

Mr. jeon: she is right, they are gonna stay together for the rest of their life. and if they're not happy then what is the use.

Mr. Kim: hey brother, don't listen to her they are still a kid they don't know what is good and what is bad for them.

Mr. jeon: but bro, they're big enough to make their own decisions.

Mrs. jeon: they're damn 26 years Oppa. and yeah it should be their choice let's see if Sara and jk are ready because I don't want to force them into marriage it's about their whole life and I don't want to ruin it. so hubby call y/n, jk, and Sara. in the room.

Mr. Kim: but I choose him for her brother. 

Mr. Jeon: sorry Oppa, but we can't force them.

then they call y/n and they came inside.

Y/n' s POV

we all went inside and dad was looking hella upset. but we all were nervous. they were did greeting and all and then aunt said

Mrs. jeon: I called you here because I want to ask jk and answer me yes or no. do you want to marry y/n? 

jk slowly shook his head as ''no" 

Mrs. jeon: do you like Sara? 

jk slowly nodded his head as yes.

Mrs. jeon: Sara? do you like jk?

Sara slowly nodded. 

Mrs. jeon: if you both loved each other then why you didn't tell me and said yes? 

Jungkook: you all were looking so happy with it so how can I say no?

aunt went towards him and cupped his face and in the end, she kissed his head and then Sara's forehead too.

Mrs. jeon: oh my love, you were going to ruin 3 lives. anyways now you guys can stay with each other forever. just be happy my love. 

everyone was so happy but then my eyes fell on dad he was looking at me with tears in his eyes. then suddenly dad ran towards his room. I tried to talk to him but he ignored me and yell at me.

Mr. Kim: DON'T YOU DARE TO TALK TO ME. YOU DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT MY HAPPINESS. DIDN'T YOU KNOW I CHOOSE HIM FOR YOU BUT YOU JUST 

Then he went inside his room and slammed the door. I ran towards his room I bang on the door while crying and slide down to the door then I saw Jimin coming towards me then I stands up and then hugged him and cried my heart out. a few moments later. I don't know but I was relaxed when he hugged me back and tighter and said it's okay I'm here for you. after some time we broke the hug and I said

y/n: please Jimin, you go and sleep, I want some time alone pls. I want to sit on the beach alone pls.

Jimin: y/n, it's not safe and especially at this time. I can't leave you alone.

y/n: pls Jimin, let me stay alone.

Jimin: Aish... just 15 min, not more 

y/n: fine... but lemme have some peace.

then she went to sit there [time skips 10 min later.]

Taehyung's POV 

I was coming out of Ava's room after having fun my eyes fell on Jimin and after him, there is y/n sitting alone so I went to ask him why they were sitting like this.

Taehyung: what happened Jiminshii~~ why she is sitting there? and you here?

Jimin explained to him everything

Jimin: and that's why I'm sitting here. as it's not safe so.

Taehyung: OMG~~~ so many things happened and I don't even know.

then I went to y/n and put my hands on her shoulder and sat beside her.

Y/n: Oppa [I hugged him as I couldn't control myself].

Taehyung: I know everything princess. it's okay I will make dad understand don't worry. come on stop crying and smile 

I said while wiping her tears off.

 Taehyung: come let's have fun in your room with Jimin and Mia.

Jimin slowly came walking from behind.

y/n: okay

then we call them we enjoyed the whole night but I was still feeling bad for dad

                                                                                                                  TO BE CONTINUED......................................

WILL DAD UNDERSTAND HER? WHAT WILL  HAPPEN NEXT? WHAT WILL HAPPEN WITH OTHER CHARACTERS