plan for vacation!!!!

Jimin's POV

after the door opened I saw MAFIA KING KIM TAEHYUNG and there is so many questions in my mind... but then he understood that somehow I'm scared. so he said.

Taehyung: hey, if I'm not wrong then you are Jimin.

Jimin: y-yeah, I'm Jimin but how do you know me?

Taehyung: huh? actually, y/n told me. and don't be scared I'm her brother and I know you must be confused but I will tell you the whole story.

Jimin: o-okay

then I entered the house and saw uncle and Jungkook waiting for y/n and talking to each other then they noticed me.

Mr. Kim: hey dear, how are you? 

Jungkook: yo bro!!!

Jimin: hi uncle and Jungkook. and I m a great uncle.

Taehyung: anyways, dad let's explain everything.

Mr. Kim: yeah sure

then they explained everything and then we started talking about random stuff and after some time y/n came into her office suite. she was looking soo pretty.

Y/n: hey Chimmy!! you're here on time

Jimin: of course, I wanted to eat breakfast which is made by you.

y/n: oh anyways, I made your fav breakfast let's go and eat.

Jimin: yeah, I can't wait anymore*giggle*

Y/n: you know what Jimin, you are so cute*giggles*

After having breakfast and talking with each other.

Y/n: Taehyung Oppa, I m going with Jimin in his car. you can come to the company in my car. you must have not taken your car.

Taehyung: yeah, I didn't take my car so don't worry I will be there. take care princess.

y/n: yeah, you too.

then we both get inside the car.

time skip [after some time]