Tell me it's a lie

Time skip

Jimin's POV

I was standing in front of the OT room while the whole family was here sitting and crying because doctor said it's a critical situation and maybe doctor can't save her. I still Remember she was saying that she love me but couldn't complete it properly. I couldn't do anything But the tears were streaming down on my cheeks as taehyung hyung saw me crying he came and hugged me. Where I burst out a hugged him tightly.

Jimin: please tell me that she will be fine! Please tell me it's just a dreams hyung! I can't take this. *crying his heart out*

Taehyung: don't worry Jimin she will be fine. She have to live for us. She can't leave us like that.

All of a sudden I started getting flashbacks of the time we spent together

*flashback*

Jimin: wait let me bring my guitar.

Y/n: no don't bring guitar let's just  talk!

*flashback*

Y/n: try this outfit.

Jimin: I didn't expected that you'll choose something for me

Y/n: whatever. Just try it.

*flashback*

Y/n: HOW DARE YOU WINKED AT HIM  *SLAP* I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU.

*flashback*

Y/n: I will give you the presentation. Then you can decide if you want to give this contract or not.

Mr. Kang: I loved it Miss. Kim I will not think even once I'm giving you this contract.

Flashback ends

Jimin: you know hyung. Today I almost lost my deal but y/n saved it by giving the presentation again.

Taehyung: I know Jimin. She loves you alot and I feel that she will not leave us.

We were talking suddenly doctor came out from the OT so we broke the hug.

Jimin: what happened doctor? Is she fine? I hope everything is well. Is she out of danger now?

Taehyung: let him speak jimin! Say doc!

Doctor: umm... Actually we can't say anything now. We are trying our best but couldn't say anything like if she gain her consciousness then she will be fine but if she will not wake up then that might be very dangerous for her.

Mrs. Park: don't say like that doctor pls save her*crying hard*

Jimin broke down there.

Taehyung was trying to comfort jimin.

*Sara, muqu and Mia is not here because Mr. Kim said.*

Time skip

Nurse: who is jimin?

Jimin: me why?

Nurse: the patient is taking your name constantly pls come with me.

Jimin: really?

Nurse: yes. Pls follow me.

Then jimin went to the room.

Jimin's POV.

I went inside and as  I saw her she was looking lifeless. She was looking so weak. I couldn't see her like that but I gather all my strength and went towards her bed and as I took her hand on my she tightly grabbed it and started murmuring.

Y/n: Jimin! Jimin! Jimin I love you! Pls don't go. Pls don't go

Jimin: I'm not going anywhere y/naah.

Suddenly her heart beat went  too high and then she started to crying so I was about to call the doctor but she grabbed my hand so tight so I started shouting

Jimin: DOCTOR!!! DOCTOR!! NURSE?? IS THERE ANYONE! PLS COME HERE.

As I call them they came in running they told me to go out but her grip was too tight so doctor tried to loosen the grip and said.

doctor: you may go out. Her situation is getting dangerous

I joined my hand in front of doctor and said

Jimin: pls save her in any cost just save her I want my y/n.

I came out crying and as everyone saw me they all come running towards me.

Mrs. Park: what happened jimin is she fine but why are you crying?

Jimin: *explained everything*

Mrs. Park: I don't know what is going on. Jimin because of you she is suffering from this. *slapped* you said you'll take care of her * slapped*

Mr. Park: stop slapping him jagiya! He is your own son why are you hitting him?

Mrs. Park: he told me in the morning that he will not let anything happen to her. What were you doing when y/n got kidnapped? Huh?  Answer me jimin!

Jimin: I'm sorry I failed to protect y/n. It's all because of me. I should be at y/n's place

Mr. Kim: stop you all!! It's not because of anyone. Stop yelling and blaming just pray for her that she will be fine.

Taehyung hugged jimin to comfort him as he was feeling it's all happening because of him.

Time skip.

Doctor: we need blood for her. First we thought she wouldn't need it but now her blood is coming out non stop. Pls bring blood for her as soon as possible otherwise she couldn't do anything.

Mrs. Park: pls don't say like that!!* crying* jimin!! Taehyung!! Pls someone go and bring blood for her.

Taehyung: mom don't worry I'm going.

Then he went.

Time skip

OTP

Taehyung: dad I can't find y/n's blood group anywhere.

Mr. Kim: oh no just her mother had same blood group as her in whole house. Pls search anywhere we really need it doctor is asking and again and again. She is losing her blood so much.

Taehyung: dad I couldn't understand why it's happening with y/n she never think bad for anyone then why it's happening with her.

Mr. Kim: don't worry taehyung just find blood you will get it soon. Don't worry she will be fine. She have to be fine for us.

Taehyung: okay dad. I hope so she will be fine.

Otp ends

doctor: her heart beat is slowly going down pls bring the blood fast

Mr. Kim: don't you have any way to stop that blood?

Doctor: we cleaned it and changed the dressing many times but the whole cotton is full of blood it's just going on and on

Mrs. Park: pls do something.

Nurse: DOCTOR !! PLS COME HERE HER CONDITION IS GETTING CRITICAL!!

Then doctor went running in y/n's room

Taehyung: appa here, I got the blood!

Mrs. Park: pls go fast and give it to the doctor.

I went running towards y/n's room suddenly doctor came out and said.

Doctor: I'm sorry I couldn't save her

Everyone was shocked.

TO BE CONTINUED....................

Love you armies.

I hope you're loving it!!!