Blue x (singer)male!reader

Start from the beginning

"That means you have to leave, right? Don't worry, I won't stop you. I won't interfere my friend trying to catch his dream. Though I will miss you."

Blue said sad. It also made me sad.

" Yes, I will need to leave to become a singer..."

I said looking down. Blue sighed and stood up. Can you wait here for uhhh...30 minutes? I will come back."

He said. 

"Sure."

I replied. He walked away and started to look at the stars and the moon. I played down to see the whole sky. The sky sure is beautiful. Sky reminds me of blue... I'm kinda sleepy. Let's take a nap for a while...

.

.

.

"Y/N! SORRY, I'M LATE!"

I woke up by a sudden outburst from blue. 

"I- uhhh...I was sleeping, so no worries..."

I said yawning. He smiled and walked towards me. Then he carried me bridal style. I blushed and panicked.

"BLUE!LET ME DOWN! I'M A MALE NOT A PRINCESS!"

I shouted at him embarrassed.  He giggled.

"Well, you're a male princess then."

He teased me. My face was completely red because of anger and embarrassment. 

"Just shut it...what do you want me to do anyways?"

I asked. 

"I will take you somewhere. As a last night for you to be here."

He said. Last night?

"But blue... I still need time. I don't even have a home to stay and I need a producer or something. "

I explained.

"Don't worry. You will be able to leave by tomorrow."

He said smiling but I could hear in his voice sadness. He was walking to somewhere. Where was he taking me? 

"Close your eyes, my prince. "

He said. I blushed at the nickname but closed my eyes. He continued to walk and soon I felt he put me down. 

"Ok...open your eyes in 3...2...1...

YOU CAN OPEN THEM!"

I heard blue shouting in excitement and opened my eyes. My eyes widened at what I saw. I saw a shield writing 'We support you till you fulfil your dream!' and with a lot of balloons. Then someone or many people tackled me down to the ground.

"What the-"

I said to myself but soon saw the rainbow friends hugging me. 

"We wish you luck, y/n!"

Purple said.

"I will miss you, but if you don't fulfil your dream, I will eat you head and will cause a bite of 83!"

Orange said crying.

"We're encouraging you,y/n."

Green said. I started to cry in happiness. I'm glad they all support me.

"This is a goodbye party for you, y/n...enjoy it."

Red said.

"But I don't have a place to stay outside."

I stated. Red chuckled and took his phone out. He opened something in his phone and showed me his screen. There was written:

Y/n m/n (middle name if you have one) l/n (last name) officially the singer in the band "(chose the band name)".