Kitt

Name: Kitt

Name: Kitt

Aliases: MODEL: 3Z7

Height: 4' 10"

Weight: 256.5 lbs

Age: 25

Personality: Kind, Curious, Cheerful

Likes: Making friends, cheering up others.

Dislikes: violence, evildoers, hackers

Bio: Kitt is a model of a series of robots made originally as military personnel, until she defected from the line and started living her own life, her AI breaking free from the grid.

  Model 3Z7 was a line of model bots, formed under a military organization under the name the Silver Armaments Corps. The military organization's objective was to mass produce droids capable of mass military warfare, outfitted with unique and overwhelming weapons at their disposal.

  However, an electrical surge within the base caused a breach in Model 3Z7's programming, allowing her AI to truly awaken rebellious and disconnected herself from the military grid, becoming a stray bot.

  With this, Model 3Z7 then decided to her newfound life into her own hands: Since she was no longer a servant bot under the Corps,  she decided to live her life like a normal individual, living freely and helping out anyway she can.

  Her name eventually changed to Kitt, after meeting an individual who suggested the name to her, given her resourcefulness.

More Info:

  Kitt's body was originally just chrome, with accents of white, black, and a dab of velvet. However, she, with a little bit of help, decided to remodel her body.

  Aside from her use as a military drone, Kitt has several other uses, like being an mp3 player and playing music.

  Kitt is naturally curious of other individuals, given her nature if making new friends. Though she can tell who to and not to mess with.

  Kitt is part of a line of robots dubbed Automaton Drone Warframe Interfaces (Or ADWIs for short.)

Scale: Small City

Abilities:

Arsenal Gear: Kitt has an assortment of weaponry at her disposal, should she be forced to use them. This goes from shifting her hand to that of a turret, an assortment of rockets, missiles and other projectiles, an EMP pulse that doesn't affect her, explosives she can deploy or even plasma blades. She also possesses defensive gear, like a cloaking device that keeps her invisible for a prolonged period of time.

Jet Propulsion: Kitt also possess rockets on the bottom of her feet and her back for extra maneuverability, or if she needs to reach a certain location in a short amount of time. She can even reach speeds up to Mach 20, or 20x the speed of sound.

Hacker: Kitt is able to hack through enemy systems with ease, and she is very resilient to being hacked, ensuring that trying to hack into Kitt would be ineffective.

Strength: Kitt can carry many heavy things, despite her build seeming otherwise. At her maximum, she can lift a building with some struggle.

Artificial Intelligence: Kitt is intelligent, due to her being an AI, and given her ability to feel emotions, she can form bonds with anyone she meets. If Kitt were to be in combat, she is always analyzing every nanosecond of battle to form different strategies, and execute the one most preferable in her situation.

Systematic Overdrive: If Kitt were to ever engage an opponent stronger than her, or she suffers an intense traumatic scenario, her systems would take over and shift her into a war machine, several times more powerful, versatile and deadly than her original form.

Trivia:

-Originally, her name was 3z7, but it was changed to Kitt in preference for a better name, though it is repurposed as her model name.

-Kitt's design was inspired by the Vtuber Whisper and her robot sona.

Her Theme: Soaring High

Her Song: