Everest Irvine

(Warning: Pants inflation)

Name: Everest Irvine

Height: 5' 11"

Weight: 130 lbs

Age: 22

Personality: Shy, Caring

Likes: Inflating her pants, hanging out with her friends, video games, Dr. Pepper, rainy/stormy days.

Dislikes: Hot weather

Bio: Everest Irvine is a resident of Town Imagina, and a friend of Vivienne Lavender.

  Everest Irvine was a normal gamer gal, playing video games like she normally does, until she met up with Vivienne Lavender, who now was known for her inflatable pants.

  At first, when she met her, she was shy about trying on inflatable pants, but eventually, she tried them and grew to love them, just like Macey and Evelyn.

More Info:

  Everest is the fourth friend Vivienne has made during her stay at Town Imagina.

  Everest has a collection of games she likes to play from time to time, like Gears of War, Super Mario, Overwatch, etc.

  Everest enjoys listening to game soundtracks whenever she's out and about, whether it be hanging around with her friends or just talking a stroll.

Trivia:

-In terms of who inflates their pants the most, Everest comes second, with Vivienne coming in first. Same goes to size.

-Everest is Irish.

-Everest is a Gamer Girl :)

-Everest's favorite video game character has to be Luigi.

-Sometimes when she games, she likes to inflate her pants to a good size and use them as a chair.

Her Theme: Green Hues

Her Song: