Xore

Name: Xore

Name: Xore

Aliases: The Demon, Not him

Height: 7' 8"

Weight: Unknown

Age: Unknown

Personality: Sadistic, Cruel, Merciless

Likes: Souls, gore, toying with his prey.

Dislikes: People ruining his fun, Kiwis

Bio: Xore is an EXE like most, who is a devilish entity haunting over the world of Sonic.

  Tails was strolling around the beautiful sight of Green Hill, flowers bloomed and Flickies roaming about. Tails was called over by Sonic, the reason why Tails was going through Green Hill.

  As Tails ran through the vibrant Green Hill zone, there were some odd things that stood out the further he went in. Flowers became more wilted and the lack of any Flickies, while not totally disturbing, did unsettle Tails.

  However, it was later on did the unsettling nature become more disturbing. When Tails entered Act 2, he ventured forward, only to find a dead Flicky, blood covering it and its chest ripped open, as if something tore the Flicky open. This scared Tails, as the thought of a dead Flicky was the last thing he'd ever thought of.

  Tails kept heading through, despite the gruesome sight, walking past wilted flowers that once bloomed. Not much happened after seeing the dead Flicky, apart from the withering plant life.

  Act 3 however, that's when the gruesome nature returned. As Tails walked about, he'd notice another dead Flicky...then another...and another...and another...until it eventually turned to a graveyard of dead critters, which scared Tails to death. Who could've done this? Why would they do this? Is this what Sonic called him for?

  As Tails trudged through cautiously, he soon saw Sonic, who was standing over some of the dead Flickies. He got to his side and called his name.

  Sonic, who had his eyes closed, soon opened them and looked at tails with a sorrowful expression; it was clear he too was scared. Here was Sonic, the brave blue blur he is, all of a sudden being terrified at the sight of essentially a Flicky graveyard.

  Tails asked what was going on, and Sonic doesn't respond. It was clear he doesn't understand the situation either. He then told Tails to go on ahead, as he would follow behind. Tails, still timid, obliged and went on, Sonic taking one last look at the dead Flickies before catching up.

  It was here did the two reach the Misty Hill Zone, with entire area coated in a dense fog. Only a few dead Flickies were seen, but what was more unnerving was the atmosphere the fog brought. Something killed all of those critters, what's stopping it from taking out the two, even in this dense fog?

  Nothing much happened as they passed through the zone, other than the sight of some scrapped remains of some robots by Eggman.

  As the two traversed through the fog, said fog seemed to clear up a little, though it was still hard to see. It was this moment that things turned for the worse.