Evelyn Bluerose

(Warning: Pants inflation)

Name: Evelyn Bluerose

Height: 5' 8"

Weight: 120 lbs

Age: 20

Personality: Cheerful, kind, passionate

Likes: inflating her pants, hanging out with her friends, Drawing, Sprite, rain.

Dislikes: Stormy nights

Bio: Evelyn Bluerose is a resident of Town Imagina, and a friend of Vivienne Lavender.

  Evelyn was an ordinary gal in Town Imagina, particularly drawing in her own free time. That was until she heard about Vivienne Lavender, and her inflatable pants.

  On one if her strolls, Evelyn met Vivienne, who was with her friend Macey. They had a little chat, with Evelyn asking Vivienne about trying on a pair of inflatable pants.

  Vivienne gave her a pair, and once Evelyn got back home, she tried them, and she enjoyed them.

  Soon, Evelyn became friends with Vivienne and Macey, and the group hanged out whenever they can, Everest tagging along soon.

More Info:

  Evelyn is the third friend made by Vivienne Lavender when she came to Town Imagina.

  Evelyn loves to draw in her free time, whether it be a picture of someone wearing these inflatable pants, a normal sketch, or just about anything that comes to mind.

Trivia:

-When designing the characters for Vivienne: Expanding Extraordinaire, the characters were color coordinated, with Macey's purple and grey and Evelyn's dark grey and blue.

-On top of that, the characters also had names that correspond to their color (apart from Macey).

-Evelyn's favorite movie is Pacific Rim.

Her Theme: Ocean Skies

Her Song: