Designation Z

Name: Designation Z

Name: Designation Z

Aliases: Z, Wholesome Boi

Height: 5' 4"

Weight: 185 lbs

Personality: Wholesome, chill

Likes: Oil, hanging out with friends

Dislikes: most Disassembly drones, SCJenson.

Bio: Designation Z is a Disassembly Drone produced by JCJenson, who is considered rogue.

Designation Z was one of the many Disassembly Drones produced by JCJenson. He was one of the many prototypes for newer line models to help disassemble other Worker Drones.

However, it turns out that his programming was randomly bugged, and so were a few others. This in turn led him to go rogue, going against the intended goal JCJenson implemented into the other drone's programming.

After his departure from JCJenson, Z developed a sort of fear but also resentment towards JCJenson. This led him to Gabriella, who found him out and alone. Z was somewhat scared at first, but Gabriella offered her kindness, as she and the other worker drones took him in.

While they were reluctant to have a Disassembly Drone with them, they eventually grew to like Z.

More Info:

Gabriella did have a thought in changing Z's name, but decided just to call him Z.

Z was a prototype for a unique model of Disassembly drones, along with a few others.

Due to Z's glitched system and bonds with worker drones, he views many Disassembly drones as a threat, say for a few exceptions.

Z can enter a rage-like state if he were to see a friend of his die or in danger. With this, he vision becomes red, with one of eyes flickering to an X. With this, he goes on an onslaught, destroying any Disassembly drone he finds.

Scale: Small Building

Abilities:

Flight: With his wings, Z can fly up to speeds of 278 miles per hour (About 447.4 kilometers per hour)

Retractable Arsenal: Z can retract his hands and can summon a variety of weapons, mainly chainsaws, blades, gatling guns, claws, a missile launcher, and even a drill.

Acidic Tail: Z can stab his opponents with the blade on his tail, which can secrete acid and at times can even be injected into his opponents.

Regeneration: Z can regenerate any wound he receives.

Sensor: Z can locate and tract down his prey, and can even detect life signals through walls.

Rail Buster: When charged, Z can retract a rail gun that he can use to decimate his opponents with. This weapon does take time to charge, so he can't use it everytime.

Trivia:

-As stated, Z can enter a rage like state. One of the only ways to calm him down is for his friends to convince him to stop. That or wait for him to calm down himself after he's done with his onslaught.

-Z likes to play some music in his free time, via internal mp4 player. Whenever Gabriella just wants to relax, she often asks him for relaxing sounds or LoFi.

-Z is taller than some Disassembly drones. With N being around 5' 0 (confirmed to be 152 cm), its likely others like V are that height too.

-Z is classified as a rogue drone.

His Theme: Rogue and Chill

His Song: