Zillanathos

Name: Zillanathos

Name: Zillanathos

Aliases: Zillian King, Zilla

Height: 11' 7"

Weight: 7,845 lbs

Age: 87.78 Trillion years old

Personality: Fatherly, kingly, peaceful

Likes: Tea, reading, peaceful chats, spending time with his family, sugar cookies.

Dislikes: War, violence, unnecessary conflicts, arguments.

Bio: Zillanathos is the king of the Zillian Empire, an expansive kingdom home to the Zillian race.

The Zillians are tall humanoid beings, depicted to be possible relatives to dragons, due to their height, seemingly immortal age, their ironclad nature, and their horns. Turns out those depictions are true!

Due to their age, its hard to get an accurate age on the Empire. However, it's been told by the ancient runes of the Zillian Empire that Zillanathos is the 3rd king.

Zillanathos was born in a royal bloodline. In his blood laid the blood of the first royal bloodline from many an eon ago. He was birthed into the family, were raised by the Empire's current rulers, Crystal and Zelereas, and they were raised as any prince would. They learned manners, reading, dancing, writing, anything a normal child would learn growing up.

However, there came a time where Crystal and Zelereas had to pass on. Duty called to them as they were needed during a war against the Dark Dimension. It was a treacherous war that was won by the light, but sacrifices still lingered, as when news came from the Dream World, Zillanathos and his brothers were heartbroken. Their parents had fallen.

It was at this point that the boys grew up by themselves, as there were no other relatives to Crystal and Zelereas, or at least not they know of. Later on his adolescent life, he met a girl, that touched his heart. Her name was Space, and both had their eyes upon each other.

One night, Space confronted Zillanathos when he was alone. She confessed that she had feelings for him, and that she wanted to be his soulmate. Zillanathos obliged, and they dated, soon becoming married.

In his coming times, they would give birth to their offspring, Aurora and Destini, who would be destined to be the rulers of the Empire one day.

Zillanathos has never forgotten about his parents, and he has devoted his life into ruling a peaceful world and to help those in need, even if it requires his sacrifice. He is, and forever will be in the hearts if others, the Zillian King.

More Info:

Zillanathos has helped establish peace in many universes with the help of many allies like the Dream Warriors. Hes also help with advanced technology across his kingdom. AI, weapons, etc.

Zillanathos is a trained king. With his use of combat experience and expertise magic skills, he can fight against hordes of enemies with ease.

Zillanathos is a kind hearted king, welcoming kind spirited person into his kingdom.

While Zillanathos mainly uses his Axe in combat, he has trained with other weapons before, like bows and spears.

Zillanathos prefers talk and negotiate out of conflicts, but on rare occasions, he will use violence first if necessary.

He does have his own suit of armor, but is only used in the more desired of times. So does his wife Space in fact.

Scale: Universal+

Abilities:

Magical Prowess: Zillanathos has his fair share if magical abilities, ranging from ice shards to stone pillars. While he has a vast variety of magical abilities, he tends to use Fire (Zillian Fire), Lightning, Earth and Light more often than most. He can also cast healing magic to himself or to his comrades.

Zillian Flame: the Zillian Flame is extremely hot. In fact it can be as hot, or even hotter than a blue star. The fire's temperature can be varied to even lower though, so it can be cooler to a normal flame.

Zillian Breath: With this ability, Zillanathos can shoot Zillian Energy from his mouth. This beam can be hotter than a star.

Overwhelming Strength: Zillanathos can be a strong and fierce brute in combat, with or without a weapon.

Ironclad Defense: Zillanathos can withstand heavy blows and get back up like it's nothing.

Flight: With his magic, he can allow himself to fly.

Callback: With his magic, he can callback his weapon after he throws it. He can even manipulate his weapon in the air with said magic for a numerous amount of slashes and strikes.

Communication: Zillanathos can communicate in different languages. While he doesn't know every language, he has his fair share of knowledge.

That is all for now. This will be updated when new abilities arrive.

Trivia:

-Zillanathos enjoys tea, his favorite being the Zillian Special: Mint rose blossom.

-Zillanathos stands at 11' 7", though its possible for Zillians to grow even taller. Usually an average of 10-12' when fully grown, though its possible for a Zillian to be a mighty 17 feet tall, though this is a very rare occasion.

-Zillanathos has a powerful bite. He can crush the strongest of materials in his maw. He doesn't display this much however in preference for a more defensive-aggressive approach before going all out once theres an opening.

-Zillanathos used to have a kaiju form, and his other forms like Keizer Brendenzilla, however those are now scrapped.

-Zillanathos's name was changed in favor for a more God/King-like name, since Brendenzilla didn't seem fitting.

-Zillanathos will possibly have other forms in the future, same for the rest of his family. What the forms will be is still being decided upon.

-Zillanathos can use magic not only from his hands, but also from his horn. He can even use his horn as an offense weapon, though like his jaws, he prefers to go defensively until theres an opening.

-There was an old concept for a mechanic double, though that is now scrapped.

-Zillanathos has been in the Dream World from time to time.

Quotes:

  "A powerful ruler should always be there for their people. To lead them to a world of unity. Prosperity."

  "War is not to be sought after, but one must be prepared for it."

  "My father led my people to an age of prosperity. He left his mark on our home as an idol, as an inspiration. He serve as an icon to never give up, even in the darkest hour."

  "My mark as king serves me well. When your time comes, Aurora, I do not doubt your ability to be a strong leader, maybe one even better than I."

  "I, Zillanathos, will stand for my people. If I die, then so be it. My daughters, and others of my kind, will lead themselves into an age of unity, one that shall shun those who seek calamity and injustice."

  "You seem new to my kingdom. Say, would you like some tea to calm the nerve?"

His theme: Dominium

His song: Legendary