Melody Neonglow

(Warning: Inflatable pants)

Name: Melody Neonglow

Aliases: DJ Melody

Height: 5' 9"

Weight: 135 lbs

Age: 21

Personality: Chill, Relaxed, Spirited

Likes: Disco lights, dubstep music, inflatable pants

Dislikes: party poopers, bullies

Bio: Melody Neonglow is the famous DJ of Town Imagina, known for her dubstep music and the parties she throws.

  She originally started her career after finding her musical talents at 15. Specifically, her talents with digital and dubstep music.

  It wasn't until her 16th birthday did her career start a massive spark. When she was given a Turntable and DJ Booth on her birthday, her creative passion soon gathered the attention of most of Town Imagina.

  It was a slow incline that lead to a massive roar for Melody. This excited her, knowing that there was an audience interested in her work.

  Given the big roar and the whole ordeal with inflatable pants, this gave Melody an idea; she would host parties anytime she could for anyone to hang around and listen to her music or to just have a good time.

  When Vivienne came along, they became great friends, and they hangout from time to time, whether it be Melody  at Vivienne's house for a sleepover or Vivienne helping Melody at one if her nightclubs.

More info:

  She has released a few albums throughout her career, her most popular being "Let's go techno! Vol 2."

  There are two songs about the whole inflatable pants craze that Melody has made. One being from "showfloor syndrome" and the other being in "Let's go techno! Vol 1."

  Melody Neonglow and Vivienne Lavender became great friends when Vivienne Lavender came to town.

Trivia:

-Melody can be seen wearing at least some form of neon color.

-Melody's nightclub is know as "Melody's Neonglow Showfloor"

Her Theme: Techno Soul

Her Song: