Elkilis the Dream Stalker

Name: Elkilis

Name: Elkilis

Aliases: The Dream Stalker, Dream Eater, Spirit Snatcher

Height: 14' 7"

Weight: 748.5 lbs

Age: Unknown

Personality: Calm, soothing, benevolent

Likes: Tea, being at peace, calming the souls

Dislikes: violence

Bio: Elkilis the Dream Stalker is a deity of dreams, seemingly stalking those in the dreams. It is a rather peaceful entity, often showing his docile nature around those of pure heart.

  Not much is known of this being, as Elkilis' story is ambiguous. All that is known is that it's a peace keeper of dreams and stalks those for reasons such as to "put one to rest," or to give ease to one who suffered immense trauma.

More info:

  Despite their menacing appearance, Elkilis is not entirely a hostile entity. In fact, it's rather peaceful, only taking hostility to those of pure evil or seeking to harm Elkilis.

  Despite this though, Elkilis can give off an aura so menacing that can make Infected freeze in his tracks.

  While Elkilis is usually referred to as male (With Elkilis even preferring male pronouns), Elkilis has no defined gender.

  The dreamcatcher chained onto Elkilis' antler is usually used to entrance those into a sleep like state, allowing easier access to the target's soul. (While he can access the target's soul regardless, its easier for him to do so if the person in question is asleep or at least unconscious.)

  While Elkilis technically is genderless, it prefers to go by pronouns so its easier to refer to him better.

Scale: Outerversal

Abilities:

Dream Eater: Elkilis can eat the dreams of those who sleep or day dream. Though it's rare to see him consume a dream of those who day dream.

Dreamy Appearance: Elkilis can appear in those who dream. Its said that Elkilis is omnipresent in every dream, though that is still ambiguous. He can also manipulate the dreamscape to his liking, which he doesn't tend to do often.

Soul Snatcher: Elkilis can steal the soul of anyone who has a soul and assimilate them into his body. At any point in time, the souls he snatches can appear as spirits that he can interact with. He has the power of soul manipulation though he tends not to use it.

Immunity: Any manipulation delt to Elkilis will be ineffective. Elkilis is impervious to many forms of manipulation, including matter, spacial and time.

Shadow Manipulation: Elkilis can manipulate shadows, like appearing from them or literally becoming one's shadow.

Trivia:

-The head of Elkilis is somewhat inspired by both deer and Asriel Dreemurr's Hyper Goner move.

His Theme: Aisling Dorcha

His Song: