Gabriella

Name: Gabriella

Name: Gabriella

Aliases: Scarf gal

Height: 4' 11"

Weight: 130 lbs

Age: 18

Personality: Adventurous, curious, kind, sometimes sassy.

Likes: Anime, hanging with her friends, being adventurous

Dislikes: Disassembly Drones (apart from Z)

Bio: Gabriella is a Worker Drone who is friends with Designation Z.

  Gabriella was just a normal Worker Drone, and grew up as such. Nothing much happened in her life. Well...maybe a few things.

  Gabriella was an adventurous drone, so she snuck out past the walls to see what there was to find outside. When she was looking around, she eventually came across a Disassembly Drone, crouching down in the snow, wings spread out, and he was...crying?

  Gabriella heard a lot about how dangerous they were, and prepared in case she encountered one, but this one... He didn't sound like a threat and more like he was in distress over something, but what?

  Gabriella accidentally made a noise, which alerted the drone, gazing his sights at Gabriella, and soon backing away. "W-wait!" Gabriella said.

  "No! Please! Stay away..." The drone pleaded, backing away. He then was backed into a wall, scared.

  "It's okay... I'm not going to hurt you..." Gabriella tried to reassure the drone, even raising her hand out at him. The drone hesitantly took her hand, soon being convinced that she wasn't a threat.

  Gabriella asked why he was out and alone. The drone refused to answer, as it was clear he wasn't in the mood. Gabriella then offered him to stay at her place, with the drone suprised at her kindness, and accepted her offer.

  "By the way, what's your name?" Gabriella asked. "My name? Serial Designation Z, but please, call me Z if you want to," The drone answered.

  "Heh, alright Z," Gabriella said.

More info:

  Gabriella's scarf was a gift from her mother, though she doesn't know who her mother is.

Scale: Wall

Abilities:

Fighting skills: Anime moves are epic. She is capable of defending herself.

Arsenal: Gabriella carries a rifle similar to Uzi's, but only modified differently. She also managed to craft a knife from the remains of Disassembly Drones.

Trivia:

-Oh LoOk, A dRoNe WeArInG sHoRtS (The joke is that Liam Vickers made a joke saying he'd die before the drones wear pants :> )

Her Theme: Scarf Girl

Her Song: