Raiju

Name: Tempest

Name: Tempest

Aliases: Raiju, Thunder wolf

Height: 5' 10"

Weight: 112.4 lbs

Age: 14,400

Personality: Silent, Reserved

Likes: Rain, lightning, cloudy weather

Dislikes: Violence, chocolate

Bio: Raiju is an entity from the now destroyed universe Alphatale, originally going by Tempest.

  When Tempest woke up, she was on a cliffside, laying down. When she sat up to assess the situation, she saw a vast ocean, and the sky was cover in clouds, with some drizzle of rain.

  She then looked down to the cliffside, and saw a sort of whirlpool swirling around.

  She was confused. The last she remembered, she was with Chara, trying to heal Adam back up as William ran to stop the Astral Mother.

  Strangely, the whirlpool below...she felt like something was calling her. She then dived down from the cliff, and entered the whirlpool.

  As she went through the whirlpool, she saw some strange events happen, like seeing different people in visions, different AUs, and all sorts of unexplained events.

  As she then reached the end of the tunnel, she entered a weird dimension, entirely black, with different AUs glowing dimly far beyond.

  "Where... am I?" Tempest asked herself, looking around. Different visions started appearing, showing different scenarios occurring.

  Soon, a flash of light then glowed, as Tempest approached it. She then realized it was an orb, but it wasn't the orb that surprised her. It what was what the orb showed that shocked her.

  The orb showed her memories, from beginning to now, all flashing by the seconds. It then ended with a young picture of her, soon fading into runes that read "Raiju," which glew on her chest. It was her that she knew what goal was; to reunite with her brothers. William, Adam, Tyr, Jacob, Delios and... someone else...

  It was strange, she didn't remember anything about another brother. Was this an omen? A sign? Maybe a warning of some sorts?

  Her eyes shot up. She found herself on the same clifftop she dived off of. Now things were confusing. Wss it a dream, or was it real?

  All Tempest knew was that she needed answers... but where to begin?

More Info:

  Tempest acted like a big sister of the brothers.

  Her middle name is Storm.

  Tempest was one of the siblings that argued against the Astral Mother for her "experimenting."

  Tempest has a preference for a female partner.

Scale: High Complex Multiversal

Abilities:

Bolt of Zeus: Raiju can summon bolts of lightning, powerful enough to knock gods off their feet.

Wolfpack: Raiju can summon a large pack of spiritual wolves that overwhelm their opponent.

The Storm Approaching: Raiju can manipulate lightning in a variety of ways, and manipulate storms to her will. This can range from a normal Tornado day to a hurricane so powerful it pulls apart reality, though she doesn't go that far with her powers.

Speed of the bolt: Being the faster one of her siblings, she well exceeds the speed of light.

Claws of Raiju: using her abilities of electricity, she can form claws around her hands, with the lightning being so fierce that they can split atoms.

Quotes:

  "I love the rain. Whenever I feel uneasy, the rain always there to calm me."

  "I remember the photo I gave to Adam. The one we all took as a family... I miss him. I miss them all."

  "I refused to call Wendy our mother. Calling her a mom at all is an insult for what she did for all of us."

Trivia:

-Some parts of Raiju's skeleton that are cyan in color actually glow.

-That lightning symbol on Raiju's face isn't actually a scar, but rather a marking.

-In terms of being tested on the least, Tempest comes second, behind Ares.

Her Theme: Tempest's Gale

Her Song: