Chapter 26- I Can't Imagine Life Without You

Start from the beginning

...

H: " Goodbye, Jake.. "

J: " Goodbye princess. "

...

Hailey gave a smile to Jake, as Jake gave her one back. Her smile was quite sympathetic and gentle. She then turned around and exited the room as Milly ran right through and hugged Jake immediately.

M: " Jake I'm sorry I'm so sorry for slapping you you didn't deserve it I'm so sorry! "

J: " Milly it's okay! I'm sorry too, I hurt your feelings. And whatever you decide to do in life, I won't be disappointed. You go playing your guitar and do big stuff ok? "

M: " Mhm... I'm still sorry!!! I'm sorry! I love you Jakey I do! "

J: " I know, I love you too. Goodbye Milly. "

M: " Goodbye Jakey... say Hi to my hamster for me. "

Milly exited the room, wiping her tears, but clearly that wasn't stopping the flowing. Jake chuckled a little bit and nodded. He was also starting to cry big time.

Luke entered the room next. He crouched next to his friend.

L: " Hey Jake.. How are you feeling? "

J: " Not very well, but it'll all be gone soon... "

...

J: " So.. I'm sorry, I caused your boyfriend to get into a coma, I caused pain both emotionally and physically for him. And I'm sorry for what I did to you too. I really do care about you guys. "

L: " I know Jake. We're all in shock, and I didn't think this would be happening so I never thought about what to say to you. I guess the main point is that I forgive you.. We all do. We all forgive you, and we all love you. "

J: " I love you all too.. And it would be wrong for me to say I don't forgive you. So I forgive you too. I love you, Luke. I love you so much. I just wish we had more time to hangout.. but it is what it is I suppose.. Goodbye Luke. "

Luke sighs and gives Jake a soft smile.

L: " Goodbye Jake. "

The auburn haired boy made his way out of the room. And next, an unexpected face entered the room.

J: " D-Drew? "

D: " Jake... I heard about this whole situation with you and Zoey.. I-I wanted to say Goodbye before it was too late. "

Jake's face grows a big smile on it. He opens up his arms for Drew. Drew took this chance and he instantly went in for a hug with Jake. He started crying really hard. He cried into Jake's shoulder.

D: " I-I'm so f_cking sorry for everything.. we made fun of your friends. "

J: " Drew, it's okay.. It just matters that you don't do it in the future. You were a good person and you didn't know about the recording at the start. I'm sorry myself Drew, okay? I was a bad friend- "

D: " No, you were the best friend, I'm the one to be sorry, okay? "

(A/N: All of this is incredibly cringe I'm so sorry qwq)

J: " Thank you Drew.. I love you! "

D: " I love you too, Jake.. So much. "

He stepped back from Jake and quietly left the room. He saw 2 more people enter the room, Henry and Liam.

H: " Jakey. Heya Jakey.. "

J: " Hey Henry. Hello Liam. "

L: " Hi Jake.. "