Chapter 8- Just A Dream

If you are new to this- Please go read the other parts to understand the following! Thank you!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Jakes POV -

I can't stop thinking about that moment... I couldn't sleep last night because of it. Sean helped me get home since to him I looked like I was about to pass out, it was pouring outside and I had been out there in that heavy rain for 2 straight hours. I am sick for real this time, after being out there in that rain for hours, you'd expect me to be as sick as I am.

JM: " Jake, are you feeling alright? "

J: " Yep I didn't just come out of the pouring rain after 2 hours! "

JM: - sigh - " Jake, you know what I mean. "

J: - sigh - " Fine. I feel horrible. Ready to pass out at any moment. "

JM: " Oh! That means you can't talk to whoever is at the door then, Huh? "

J: " Depends on who it is. If its Zoey, tell her to go f_ck off. I still don't trust her. "

JM: " Well she looked exactly like my daughter- that's not the point. I'll go get the boy at the door. "

Boy!? It can't be Daisy or Zoey then, not even Lia. Is it Drew? Liam? Henry? ZANDER!? Oh shoot, he's gonna murder me. Why does everyone want me dead!? Or it could be Luke, also about to murder me for hurting Zander. Whatever, I will accept my fate this time.

S: " Jake! Where are you going? "

J: " To hide from whoever is at the door. "

S: " And who do you think is at the door? "

J: " Either Drew or Zander! One of them tryna manipulate me again and the other to murder me! "

S: " I don't think Zander would murder anyone. But no, it's not him. Guess again! "

What? It must be Henry or Liam then! I don't know who else it would be, because obviously Luke would be with Zander. Oh Goodness, where are good places to hide? Oh! Under my bed. I need my phone to see if there is anything under there.

S: " What are you... looking for? "

J: " Well I was looking if anything was under here but now I can't find my phone! I must've dropped it somewhere! "

S: " Why don't you use that phone of yours to use a flashlight to find your phone. "

J: " Oh! Great thinking Sean! "

And then it hit me. Sean.. Guy at the door. Oh goodness it must be Luke! Luke would be looking for Sean right?

J: " Oh god! We need to get away! I think Luke is here to look for you! "

S: " Why would he be looking for me? "

J: " Because he's the guy at the door! You probably have practice today! "

S: " But Luke wasn't at the door when I knocked on it. "

J: " What? Then who is at the door!? "

S: " Jake. It was me. And you were holding your phone while trying to look for it. "

J: " Wha- Sorry.. "

S: " Jake are you okay? "

J: " Yeah! Just a little sick. "

S: " This doesn't seem like a little to me. After all, you were in the pouring rain for I don't even know how long. "

J: " 2 hours. "