Chapter 20- Separated From Feeling Okay

If you are new to this- Please go read the other parts to understand the following! Thank you!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sean's POV -

The f_ck!? What did I just see on the news!? This can't be real... right? Jake and Zander didn't actually get hit by a car.. right? This is all just a dream! I need to wake up! Please be alive... I could never forgive myself if they died. I'll never forgive Zoey for this. Even if she turns out for the better or even dies, I could never forgive her. Never. As long as she is alive and remembers exactly what she did, I'm not forgiving anyone. Even if Jake and Zander DO live, she will never be forgiven as long as I live.

...

If Zander and Jake are both here, Hailey, Luke, and Milly must be here. Lia and Hailey know I am here, but they haven't come in to share any news about anything. I worry about them. A lot. I should call them. But I don't have my phone. Zoey stole it. I need to get out of this Hospital room. But how?

...

I can crawl....

...

Yeah.. I can crawl. I can crawl to Jake's hospital room, wherever that may be... I needs to figure it out.

- " Sean Everett? "

S: " That's me.. "

- " We need to do x-rays on your feet now. "

S: " Oh alright. Are we walking there..? "

- " No food or water must've gotten to your head. "

S: " It was 3 days.. "

- " The human body cannot physically nor mentally survive 3 days without water. Now come on, I'll help you on this wheelchair. Come come. "

S: " Jake Sterling... Where is he? "

- " He's fine. He's at home and probably worrying about you. "

" ... "

S: " Do you think I'm actually F_CKING STUPID!?!? HE WAS IN THAT F_CKING CRASH! YOU'RE JUST TELLING ME HE IS FINE AND AT HOME WHEN HE PROBABLY DIED BEFORE THE F_CKING CRASH!? "

- " Sir! Calm down! I didn't know he was here! I swear! Just get on the wheelchair so we can take that x-ray!! "

S: " Fine. I'll be fine. "

- " Get. On. The. Wheelchair. "

S: " You're gonna be the one getting on the wheelchair once we're done with this. "

- " I can easily send you to prison for that threat! "

S: " Fine, just help me already. "

I can hear the doctor say some words under his breath while he helped me into the wheelchair.

- " Why didn't I quit when I had the chance..? "

S: " Because you knew that so many lives could be lost without you.. "

- " What..? "

S: " Nevermind. Let's just go take those x-rays. "

- " Very well then... "

- On Their way to... the nearest X-ray(??????) OK OK they are in the halls -

- 3rd Person bcuz Yes -

Sean was getting impatient. How many elevators does he even have to take to get to that dang room!?

...