Chapter 26- I Can't Imagine Life Without You

If you are new to this- Please go read the other parts to understand the following! Thank you!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- 3rd Person -

D: " Jake Jake Jake are you okay oh my goodness I missed you so much oh my goodness oh goodness gracious- "

J: " I'm not gonna say I'm okay, but are you okay? I've never seen you look so pale and freaked out. "

M: " She was chillin in your room the whole time. "

J: " Huh-? "

M: " Yeah she was in there for 2 weeks and she never left. "

D: " Milo! You don't tell him this kind of stuff! "

J: " Wait, what actually happened? "

...

D: " I missed you.. and I camped out in your room in denial for 2 weeks. When I heard that you've been found, I was ecstatic. But my mental health wasn't the best, same with my sanity. It's kind of complicated to explain what happened.. "

Jake's Mom and Milo shrugged it off, as they most likely didn't know what happened.

Jake put his hand up to his head and ran his fingers through his hair. He was stressed. He tightly gripped onto his hospital blanket with his other hand.

D: " Jakey.. what's wrong? "

J: " Nothing much... I guess. I'm in pain, and I'm tired. That's all. "

He gave the three a gentle smile. Jake's Mom's eyes widened. As if she felt the pain her son was currently going through, so much being emotional, and so much being physical. It hurt her heart very much to see her little boy like this. Daisy put her hand on her heart and crouched down next to the peach boy.

D: " Do we need to get a doctor? "

J: " I guess so. I don't know. Your choice. "

The white haired girl nods. She turns to her friend's Mother and nodded to her as well, signaling to get a doctor that could help them with this. His Mother left the room in a bit of a hurry.

- A few hours later -

Jake's Mother took Daisy and Milo out of the boys room, she looked quite hurt and in disbelief. Jake himself could see everyone he cared about outside of his room, but only for a split second, as they quickly left the room.

...

Hailey entered the room after a few minutes. She was crying. Her eyes were leaking water, a lot more than leaking. She hugged her friend. Jake hugged her back, he seemed to be understanding of what was happening. But at the same time, he didn't want to get the wrong idea, so he asked his teal haired girl friend.

J: " What's going on..? "

H: " I-I.. Well.. we were just talking to the doctor, and he said your body isn't physically able to recover or get through this.. After everything you've been through. You know, the major frostbite from all of the snow outside, the lack of food, the car crash... We were informed to say our last goodbyes.. I'm so sorry Jake.. This is all my fault. But, this isn't about me.. this is about you.. "

J: " Hailey.. I'm sorry too.. I want you to know that it isn't your fault, it's no one's fault. "

Hailey starts flooding more tears.

H: " Thank you Jake.. I-I.. I love you. I just wanted to say goodbye.. I needed to say goodbye.. I love you so much.. I'm so f_cking sorry.. "

J: " I love you too.. Hailey. And.. Thank you too, you've done more than you know. You can get through this, I believe you can do anything you put your mind into... "