Chapter 24- Unexpected News????

If you are new to this- Please go read the other parts to understand the following! Thank you!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

H: " In this room... "

M: " What's in it? "

H: " Find out. "

Milly opens the door Hailey showed her. And instead of seeing something happy and all, she saw the complete opposite.

M: " ZANDER?! "

L: " Shh.. Not so loud. " Luke quickly and surely put his index finger up to his lip when he said that.

M: " Luke.. "

L: " It's going to be okay Milly.. "

H: " Oh.. Shannon is calling me. I'll step out for a minute. "

M: " Of course, it's always at times like this. "

H: " She's a Mother. It's like she knows or something. " She sarcastically says as she walks out of the room.

M: 1...2...3...4...5...(and so on)

- Hailey enters back in the room several minutes later -

H: " I gotta go. Since I didn't check in the house I have to now. "

M: " Ughh! Fine just go! "

...

M: " Oh by the way, you took 198 seconds. "

H: " Shut up. " She walks out as she says this.

M: " Now that she's gone. Mind explaining why their parents don't know about this? "

L: " Oh they do. "

M: " Why aren't they here? "

L: " They didn't want Bethany to find out. "

M: " She's gonna find out eventually. Like, what if Zander dies? Boom, she finds out. "

L: " Please don't talk about Zander dying.. it breaks my heart. "

M: " Whatever. We are all going to eventually. "

L: " Milly.. "

M: " Alright Alright you stopped me. I'm done. "

- Hailey's Arrival At Her Home :3 -

H: " I'm home~! "

S: " Hailey! How is your Brother? "

H: " He's doing fine. "

S: " Has he woken up yet? "

H: " It's been less than 24 hours, no he didn't wake up. "

S: - sigh - " Yeah, you're right. None of us are surprised about that. But we are all still in shock at what happened yesterday. "

...

S: " Oh right. Your Father and I are going to visit him. Can you please babysit Beth while we are gone? "

H: " Of course I will. I might as well bring her over to Jake's house because I'm supposed to be watching over his brother too. "

S: " That's where you've been, huh? "

H: " I kinda needed a break from coming here, and didn't want to tell you where I was. I was being stupid. "

S: " Well you didn't, that's all that matters. "

H: " Oh, when you leave, can you put this next to Jake? "