Chapter 11- I Want To Go Home

If you are new to this- Please go read the other parts to understand the following! Thank you!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Jake's POV -

I need to stand up and stretch and try to get out of here. But I can't. How does a person get out of a 12 foot hole with a broken foot? Which by the way, still hurts like hell! I've cried almost 17 times because of the pain. I have my jacket, I could possibly make a cast out of it, but then I'd be cold. But the sooner my foot is fixed the sooner I'd get out of here. Then again I probably wouldn't live for it to be fixed. Sad but true. I wanted this didn't I? I am getting what I want and now I just want to go home. How does that work..? Whatever, I'll just use this dang jacket as a cast and hope for the best. I am trying to level out my water times. I could probably drink a big sip of water each day, and that's it. I know people say not to do that, but everyday at home I only drink water every 2 days and I am fine. Screaming for help won't do much right now. I've been in this hole for I think 2 days if I am not wrong. I counted each time I saw the night sky and it was 3. And I fell in here while it was nighttime a few days ago so it's been 2 days. But even so, I can't scream for help, I don't have enough energy to. I haven't eaten in quite some time, that rabbit really killed someone, didn't they?

- Hailey's POV -

H: " Zander, have you found his phone yet? "

Z: " No. There is no point anyway, we have been searching for his damn phone for over a day now. "

H: " We have to have hope, Zander. If not we may never find him! "

Z: " Fine. I have hope that he will come back and leave us alone. He's a pain in the a_s. "

H: " He may be a pain, but he's our friend. You are a pain too you know. "

Z: " Oh so now he's your friend? "

H: " Well I am worried for him! We were so close until he said all that! That means Friend. Even if it says ex-friend, there is still the word friend in there. "

Z: " That's a stupid rea- what does his phone look like again..? "

H: " How would I know? I think his background is him and Sean making a funny face. "

Z: " Alright, well then here is his phone. He clearly dropped it. We aren't getting anywhere with this. "

H: " At least that's something! Have you checked inside of his case to see if there are any clues or whatever in there? "

Z: " Uhh- Yeah. A note. From his Mom. What a Mommy's boy, " He said with an eye-roll.

H: " Well, what does it say? "

Z: " Jake, I hope you have a good day at school today. If you need to come back home, just call me. I know it's been hard after losing 8 of your friends, but I am cheering you on! Yes, putting a hundred dollars in here was intentional! Keep yourself safe, Honey. Love you a bunch. I'll see you soon, Jakey! "

H: " A Hundred Dollars!? "

Z: " I guess so. "

H: " I feel so bad for his Mom. We should call her and tell her we found his phone. "

Z: " That'll just get her hopes up. "

H: " Fine, we will go over to his house and give her the phone. "

Z: " I mean, I don't wanna do that either but calling her would just be very cruel. "

H: " Alrighty then. Let's go! "