Chapter 25- I forgive you :)

If you are new to this- Please go read the other parts to understand the following! Thank you!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Fast Forward a Week -

" I think he's waking up! "

" He is? Get a doctor! Quick! "

...

" Ohh my head... "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

S: " Jake! Welcome back. "

The peach haired boy was still waking up. His eyelids were heavy and his head pounded like someone had been whacking a pan on it for the last thirteen hours.

J: " Where am I..? "

...

J: " The hospital? How'd I get here? Sean? How'd you get here? "

S: " It's complicated. "

J: " Can I please have the answer? "

Sean sighs. He rolls his wheelchair over to Jake. He gives the boy a soft, gentle smile.

S: " We saved you from that hole. "

J: " I see that. What else happened? "

S: " Would you rather me just spit out everything that happened? "

J: " Yes please. Thanks, Sean. "

S: " No problem. "

...

S: " Lia found us, called Hailey and Zoey for some help. Hailey helped me get out of here, we were stupid enough to trust Zoey to take you to the hospital. "

J: " Oh yeah and then I woke up and Zoey drove off of a bridge. "

...

J: " ZANDER! WHERE'S ZANDER?! "

S: " Right.. Zander jumped in front of the car so he got hit too and you all went into the lake. Luke jumped off of the bridge into the lake with intentions of saving you three. He made sure to get you and Zander first, but you were his first priority. Usually you know it would be Zander... but... "

J: " But I was on the edge of dying? "

S: " Yeah. He helped you guys all to land and called an ambulance. That was nine days ago. "

J: " If all that happened, what happened to you? "

S: " When Zoey pushed me into the ditch with you, I fractured both of my feet. "

J: " Ah. Makes sense. "

S: " As for Zander and Zoey. Zoey is fine. "

Sean rolled his eyes, almost not believing Zoey could've been fine through that.

S: " Zander.. He recently got into a coma last week. Are you okay though? How are you?

J: " I'm not alright. I feel the pain of a thousand trucks hitting me at one time. And poor Zander. I'm so sorry to hear that. "

S: " Oh.. Jake.. I'm so sorry.. If only we were better friends to you. "

J: " Honestly, anyone would have acted that way. "

S: " I guess. "

The two boys gave each other a smile. And then Sean realized.

S: " Oh! Zander and Hailey's Mother came in with a note, she told me to give it to you when you woke up? "