Chapter 23- Insanity Got To The Flower

If you are new to this- Please go read the other parts to understand the following! Thank you!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- 3rd Person Still :3 -

- With Zoey -

Zoey laughed to herself as she thought about how much she ruined Jake's life. She ruined.. A LOT of people's lives. And she was quite happy with it. She obviously ruined Jake's life. His family's life, Sean's life, Zander's life, Daisy's life, Hailey's life, Drew's life, Lia's life...

...

Her own life...

Her smile instantly faded. She just ruined her whole life.

And then she remembered how many people's lives she had ruined. And she grinned mischievously at her next plans. She should be let out soon, maybe a few more days, then she knew she could act on. She had planned this all along. Well, she planned it after Lia sent the audio to Hailey, otherwise Jake would obviously be doing her evil bidding. She had to restart her plan all over again when Jake didn't come back to school for a week. She was obviously furious with Jake at the time, but now, he had been doing everything she wanted him to do.

...

There were only a few more steps to her plan, which was going by perfectly...

- With Sean, Milly, and Daisy -

M: " Dude, Daisy, let me go! "

All three of them are there, Milly is trying to yank Daisy off of her arm. Sean is trying his best to pull Daisy off despite him being in a wheelchair and almost flipping forwards a million times.

Daisy didn't answer

She just didn't

It's been 5 minutes, she won't let Milly go.

M: " Dude!!! Let. Me. Go! "

Daisy still doesn't answer, instead she starts giggling.

M: " The F_ck?! "

...

M: " AHH GET HER OFF OF ME!! "

Milly says this while she watches Daisy grow an insane smile.

S: " HOLY CRAP- WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO HER?! "

She looks over at Sean, finally letting Milly out of her eyesight. Her grip slides away a bit but it's still pretty strong. She still doesn't answer. She just frowns at Sean. She looks disappointed and insane all at the same time.

S: " Daisy it's going to be okay! "

Sean puts his hand on her shoulder, hoping it would make her realize what she is doing.

D: " DON'T. TOUCH. ME. "

Sean is startled back, he didn't expect Daisy to scream bloody murder. He almost falls out of his wheelchair.

S: " Daisy... "

D: " Don't... Touch... Me... GOT IT?! "

S: " Not unless you let go of my friend! "

D: " Never! Hurt me all you want! She deserves to be punished! "

M: " What the f_ck?! "

S: " Daisy! Let her go! Now! "

H: " D-Daisy..? "

D: " Hailey?! "

H: " Let her go! "