Chapter 19- Void of Nothingless

If you are new to this- Please go read the other parts to understand the following! Thank you!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Luke's POV -

F_ck, F_cking B_tch. She is a F_CKING B_TCH. I swear if she isn't dead now, I'll kill her myself. Oh my god... I gotta call an ambulance. F_ck... F_CK! Stay with me! Stay with me you three! I don't think Hailey would be able to live without you guys. Especially Zander. I also don't want her thinking all of this is her fault, because it's not. It's Zoey's.

- At The Hospital -

- " Are you his family? "

L: " I'm.. Zanders Boyfriend. Jake is just a good friend. "

- " Do you want me to notify everyone? "

L: " Can you notify Jake's family?? I will take care of Zanders... "

- " I'm so sorry, dear. And about.. Her? Does she have a family? "

L: " Zoey... I'm not sure. She and Jake look like twins or something, but that's not the point. The point is that I don't know who her family is. I could look her up though? "

- " That's quite alright dear. We'll look in her files and find her family. "

L: " Oh okay. "

- " Do you want to stay here with Alexzander or Jake? "

L: " Zander please. "

- " You can visit both, you know? "

L: " Yeah, I know that. And I will, don't get me wrong, I love Jake, but Zander is my boyfriend. "

- " I understand that. Where are the rest of your friends? "

L: " I don't think they know. I'll contact Hailey. "

- 10 Minutes Later -

H: " Luke!? Where is Zander!? What happened!? "

L: " He's here don't worry. He won't be leaving us. "

H: " What happened, Luke? I asked you a simple question! "

L: " I... I don't know... My brain sorta... blocked it out if that makes sense? "

H: " Ah. Where is he!? Is he okay!?!?!? "

L: " As far as I know, he.. I don't know. He is hurt pretty badly. Let's go. Let's go to his room. "

- Zander's Hospital Room -

H: " Zander... " Hailey put her hand over her heart while she held back tears.

H: " ZANDER!!!!!!! " She screamed.

L: " Hailey! Hailey, calm down!! He will be okay!!! I promise! "

H: " You can't promise that when he's laying in a hospital bed!! I hate you! "

Lia: " The F_ck? "

Luke: " Lia.. I can't trust you. You're Zoey's best friend... "

Lia: " I unfriended her days ago. " Lia squinted at him.

Luke: " Excuses, Excuses. Zoey f_cking lied to me as you are doing right now! "

Lia: " Well then you're a f_cking idiot! Who could trust Zoey!? Not even I trusted Zoey and I was her best friend for years. How did YOU end up trusting her?? "

Luke: " She... cried and said she wanted to do better. "

Lia: " She's used that trick many times. You should know better. "