He chuckled and tweaked my nipples to hear me whimper, then sat back on his heels and grabbed a sweater. He watched Aimé and I carefully as he adjusted the shackles on my ankles to loosen them, but we had just decided to wait it out instead of escape. We knew just how volatile the Black Widower was from our experience—twice for Aimé at this point.

"Kneel and lift your arms up a bit."

I did as told, letting Éloy put the sweater over my head and tug it down. It took some time to put the sleeves on with buttons all the way to the cuffs, but Éloy had all the time in the world to do it. When he was finished, he sat back with a satisfied sigh.

The sweater was oversized, but much larger than I was used to. It hung off both shoulders and the batwing sleeves were longer than my hands. I pouted a bit and flopped the sleeves around, then lifted the soft cloud-white sleeves to my face. I looked up at Éloy and I was a bit surprised to see that he was blushing. He looked away when he noticed my gaze, so I turned my focus to Aimé. His brown-hazel eyes were dark with desire and his pants had a prominent bulge.

My skin flushed from embarrassment, so I dropped my hands to the bed. I couldn't see them at all even when I moved my hands around on the comforter. I had to push my hands far away from me, but then my fingers hit Éloy's knees without me realizing what I was doing. I shyly lifted my sheepish gaze up to my captor's face. His expression was blank, so I quickly sat up and fiddled with the sleeves in silence.

"On your back again," muttered Éloy.

I did as he wanted, then lifted my left leg when he told me to. He had gotten a sock and was sliding it onto my foot and then up my leg. It settled at mid-thigh, so Éloy teased the soft skin there to hear my soft hitch of breath. His face was still blank, but he didn't seem to be upset with me. Once the other sock was on, Éloy grasped my wrists and gently pulled me upright. He pulled my body closer as he grabbed the last few things behind him. Éloy moved us to the head of the bed, then he sat down and set my ass in his lap again. I faced him this time, though.

"Lean forward."

I hesitated putting my hands on his shoulders, but Éloy gave me permission with a nod. I curled my arms over his shoulders and leaned forward, then shivered when his right hand's fingers slipped underneath the sweater and under my panties to rest on my left asscheek.

"Aimé," began Éloy, and my boyfriend flinched. Our captor chuckled. "Put some lube on this and put it inside your beloved Theo."

Aimé bit his lip, but he slowly made his way closer. However, the length of his chains kept him from getting too close. Éloy began to laugh, then smirked at Aimé.

"Ah, right, you can only watch."

My man growled but held his tongue. Éloy laughed aloud, then held out his hand. "Put the lube on the toy, Aimé, and watch me as I play with your precious Theo."

My lover inhaled deeply, then opened the bottle and squeezed some lube onto the small anal toy connected to a fluffy white cat tail. There was a headband with matching cat ears, too. Aimé looked into my eyes with a doubtful expression as he smeared the lube on the toy.

I subtly shrugged my shoulders, then rested my left cheek on my arm and the back of my head was lightly pressed against the side of Éloy's head. Aimé focused his gaze on my face to stop himself from tearing at the covers. I'd received a punch in the stomach yesterday because of that.

Éloy's fingers pulled at my asscheeks and my panties, then after he maneuvered the toy through the very obvious hole in the back of them, the cold lube-slick toy pressed against my entrance. I shuddered and clenched my eyes shut, trying to relax. Éloy shoved it in without warning and I cried out, my back arching as I clung to him. The small plastic circle rested against my skin, just like the fluffy tail.