I was focussed on the blonde until I felt something sticky collide with the side of my head. It was a piece of sushi. When I looked up, I was met with a smirking Mapi en Leila. 

I raised an eyebrow at the two girls but all I received was that stupid smirk and Mapi wiggling her eyebrows. I picked up the piece of sushi that one of them had thrown and threw it right back causing a little fight. 

"Children, children. Would you stop it." Vicky intervened before it got completely out of hand but Mapi, Leila and I weren't done. 

"Catch." Mapi held out a small piece of sushi. I held out my hands a bit so I could catch when she would throw it but that was not what Mapi meant. 

"Not with your hands, stupid." She chuckled. 

I retracted my hands and opened my mouth a bit signaling that I was ready. With a lot of precision, Mapi threw the piece of sushi my way and with a lot of flair I was able to catch it, causing the three of us to put our hands in the air and cheer. 

"Who put those three together?" Ale mumbled putting her head into her hands, shaking it in the progres but the older Spaniard couldn't stop the smile from forming on her lips. 

"Just remember she's all yours starting from tomorrow." I leaned in and kissed her cheek. 

"Can you please switch nations?" She looked at me and pouted. 

"Ooh, you miss me to much?" I wiggled my eyebrows at my girlfriend but she simply rolled her eyes. 

"Oh no that I can, you just take the heat they cause off of me" She pointed to Mapi and Leila and then at herself. Now I was the one to pout. 

"I'm kidding." She wrapped her arm around my shoulder and pulled me to her side. "But seriously."

"Hey! I'm awesome, thank you very much." Mapi yelled out and crossed her arms over her chest. 

"Ah don't worry Mapi. Ale simply doesn't appreciate greatness. She doesn't understand it." I laughed at the blonde while my girlfriend rolled her eyes at me again. 

"Thank you." Mapi sent a kiss my way with a wink. 

"How this team functions with those two in it is beyond me and then the third one is awfully quiet." Vicky mumbled more to herself but it was loud enough for all of us to hear. 

"We complete each other." The three of us said at the same time causing everyone to laugh. 

I picked up another piece of sushi and threw it at Leila this time. When it hit her right in the face Mapi and I started laughing even harder. 

"Children." Melanie shook her head at us. 

"So doctor Queen, are you taking Ale as your date for the Ballon d'or?" Patri wiggled her eyebrow at me. 

I glared at the young Spaniard for the use of the new nickname everyone seemed to like but nevertheless answered her question. 

"We're not exactly out so that's a bit hard. Austin's gonna be my date." I shrugged my shoulders and popped another piece of sushi in my mouth. 

"Who?" Marta looked confused. 

"My little brother." I clarified. 

"Lieke and I will fly out to Paris together. There I'll meet up with my family and some of my national teammates because I'll be seated with them." I caught them up with my planning. 

"Nice." Jenni said. 

"You've written a speech yet?" Aitana asked, making me frown. 

"No, why?" I asked the girl confused.