His Makeup Artist jk ff 39

Start from the beginning

Mrs.kim: she was studying fashion designing course and was in 2nd year now.....

While talking about some random things we went to the car , placing the things back which we buy,,,we both sat inside the car and i started to drive off......

Mrs.kim: when did you buy this car y/n....??

Y/n: it's been seven months aunty...

Mrs.kim: ooo... really....but you're driving it nicely..... from whom you learned driving.....🙂

Y/n: it's... jungkook....

Mrs.kim: oooo......

A/n pov: mrs.kim looked at her with arched eyebrows because she expected her to take taehunge's name and even noticed her slight blushing cheeks after taking jk's name....

Mrs.kim: how is mom y/nii????

Y/n: she is good aunty....

Mrs.kim: hmm...and I heard about your dad too..... you all must have struggled a lot right???

Y/n: yes aunty,, but more than we, our mom struggled a lot when we were kids,, and without minha unni & Jack oppa we weren't be in this position right now.....

Y/n felt little emotional,,, seeing her sadness mrs.kim rubbed on her shoulder to feel her better..... just then y/n phone 📱 buzzed showing a msg from jk and it can be visible to mrs.kim tooo making her more confused,,,,, y/n took her mobile in one hand while other was on stiring,,,a smile appeared on her lips reading the msg.....

kim tooo making her more confused,,,,, y/n took her mobile in one hand while other was on stiring,,,a smile appeared on her lips reading the msg

On msg from jk:
      Be ready at 6pm, I'll pickup you, okay......

On msg y/n:
       Okay...done.

Keeping it aside she asked mrs.kim...

Y/n: from here where to go right or left aunty...???

Mrs.kim: take left......

Nodding to her y/n started to drive where she said and getting curious mrs.kim asked.....

Mrs.kim: seems like you & jungkook had a good friendship bond right...??

Y/n smiled while shaking her head as no and said....

Y/n: friend??? Noo....he is more than a friend to me ,,,to be Frank we are in a relationship aunty,,,,,

Hearing this mrs.kim went in shock😯

Y/n: he is my whole world,,,,i Love him soo much,,as well as he too.....

She said happily until noticing mrs.kim lost self....

Y/n: aunty..????aunty????

She called her to come back to reality...

Y/n: aunty....were you lost???are you okay???

Mrs.kim: yeah....yeah.....

She said trying to shown to be normal infront of her.... looking front she asked y/n to stop the car &she did....