Chapter 63

"Princess" grandpa's eyes fell on mine, as I opened the iron door and closed it softly

"Princess" grandpa's eyes fell on mine, as I opened the iron door and closed it softly. It's still early in the morning, everyone is asleep. Though I didn't expect grandpa to be here.

I needed an outlet and what's great then torturing this bitch? The image of dad's scar flashed through my mind.

"Need some help?" I smirked, Making my way towards Liliana, who seemed half conscious but her wary gaze told me that I can still have my way and hear her screaming.

His expression told me he didn't want to but he nodded in agreement.

"Seems like you're in so much pain" I whisper softly at Liliana whose eyes widen in its socket. The cotton gag in her mouth muffled her screaming.

I wrapped my fingers around her wrist, her pulse are thrumming per miles in fear and I chuckled.

"Let's heal you first. Huh? It'll be easy to find more skin to paint" I winked.

I took the drug bottle and syringe out of my pocket, which I had stolen from Xavier's medical room. I'm sure he wouldn't even notice.

"Do you know what this is?" I waved the small drug bottle in front of her face. Her eyes zeroed in it but I bet with so much swell in it, she can't see shit.

"It's some kinda drug which will tenfold your pain. If you've got a small cut, then you'll feel the pain of knife stabbing continuously. Great isn't it?" I grinned feral showing my teeth, giving her how excited I'm.

She shook her head but couldn't move. I prepared the syringe, and then took out some of my blood, and then mixed it with a drug before injecting it in her. Her muffled scream vibrated.

"Easy there grandma" I pat on her cheek, her body vibrates like she's having seizures but then it relaxes. Her eyes dilated and after a second, her body started to heal.

I let her wait there to recover and made my way towards the corner, where tools for torture were equipped.

I grab the cutter and hammer, pliers and nails. I took out the cable ties from my pocket, setting all of them on the ground.

"Perfect" I clapped.

I could feel grandpa's heavy stare but he didn't utter a word. Liliana is trembling, now perfectly healed. I pulled her gag out . She pants hard and searches for words but she can't form any coherent sentences.

"Please, no" her voice faded in, the only image replay in my mind is the scar on dad's ankle.

Maybe dad had pleaded too. The thought made me pissed. He was a child, but I guess some women are just not born to be mothers. They don't deserve to be. 

I twisted her ankle, her scream echoing off the silent hallway. I pushed it near the leg of the chair and held it firmly before tying it with cable ties. I stretched them as much as I could, cutting the skin harshly. Her cries were so satisfying.