Chapter 61

Ok, so here's a parental chart :)

Alex : Lilliana had hooked up with a man in club ! For now It's unknown!

Ezekiel and grace had three son- victor, carter and Lucas.

Ezekiel had one night stand with some prostitute and Raffelle was born.

Rex is Raffelle and some prostitute's son, who left him.

Zade and rose's parents are Catherine and Rafelle.

Zade, rose and rex can be step siblings to De'luca, since they share bond with ezekiel.

Alex ain't De'luca. And that's why rex and Raffelle are angry with victor and him. Because even though they're outsiders they get throne and rules the city kinda type.

And no as you can see, it won't be incest if zade become love intrest for Evelyn <3

Please let me know if you have any question<3

always here for ya love !!!

"I swear if they're partying without me then I'll be super pissed" I grumble, being bored out of my wits

I have played cards with James and let me tell you he is so good at it. I have met them already but since my recent memories were wiped clean, they reintroduce them kindly.

The twins were sore losers. But I liked James because he is quiet, introverted and he doesn't say shit and all. Overall totally a gentleman like nick. Maybe that's why I liked him more.

Archer chuckled, as he played with my hair. I was lying with my head on his lap. He offered to give a massage so who am I to say no. And bro, dude got some fine skill cause I snored for three hours straight.

"They'll be back soon, love" he replied.

All I know is my family member had gone somewhere and was having a nasty party behind my back. Fine, Maybe something happened in the living room which no one is telling me but come on, take me too at a pity party.

I sat up, crossing my legs as I stared at the others in room. Blake was sitting next to me, eating a bowl full of colorful cereal. With his tattoo and Hulk figure he reminds me of Damon and watching him eat those cuteness is kind of alarming.

"What some, kid?" He asked, raising his eyebrow in amusement.

I am hungry but I don't want to eat that.

"Where's the others?" I can't see their parents and other cousins. Though they're all my uncles, it's weird.

"Do you want to eat something? I can make something" Stephan, who was scrolling in his phone, asked, getting my attention.

"Fried Cheese rolls?" I squealed, Xavier makes them so often and I think it's officially my favorite dish. He makes it differently though.

Stephan gives me a smug smile. "I was the one who taught him that"