Chapter 25

Third person's pov.

Everyone seems to brush off the encounter that happened a few minutes back. Damon, Silas and Luciono were quick to burn the roses, clearing the room.

Alex kept Evelyn tucked to her side. He was still unsure of what happened between them. Angelina seems to regret her actions, though it was more of  making chaos in the morning rather than beating the shit out of damien.

He trusts Damien. he had known him since he was a Little boy so he decided to take matters in his hands finally. He had given too much freedom around, it's time they talked.

The name rose itself was alarming. The girl Damien had loved. He doesn't know much about it but he knows enough.

"I'm hungry" Evelyn mutters trying to cheer the atmosphere after she lets slip of anger.

In a spur of a moment she let her jealousy and rage ruled over.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Xavier asked, as he made a beeline for the kitchen.

"Let me think," Evelyn said, as she tipped her finger on chin, thinking deeply following him into the kitchen.

"Cheese Rolls?" Evelyn give puppy dog eyes as she perched herself on the counter.

"That's too heavy diet for morning" he disapproved clearly. "How about my special pancakes?" He grinned back. "With more chocolate?" He cocked his head to side winking at her.

"Okay, fine," Evelyn grumbled, trying to sound heartbroken. That always works with the De'luca clan.

"Aye, Don't give me that look. You can have them in lunch"

"Really?" She asked excitedly.

"Nope, not at all because you have to come with me to the gym Today" Damon said, entering the kitchen and making his green-ugly-smoothy-protine-shake.

"What ? Why?" Evelyn yelled.

"Remember? You're still grounded?" He smirked as he watched her expression.

"I do remember and it's Xavie's turn to babysit me" Evelyn snapped, glaring at him.

"I thought you enjoyed spending time with me yesterday," Damon asked.

"I ain't going to nurse your broken heart, uncle mon. Now shoo" Evelyn takes a grape from the bowl, throwing in his direction.

He chuckled before taking the grape and throwing it at her back. Which hit on her forehead.

"Ow" Evelyn hissed. 

"Gotcha" he grinned viciously. He doesn't have a broken heart to nurse. Alex might have whipped his ass for yesterday's scene. He had yet to report about the task he had given him

"Stop it, Damon" Xavier scowled at his brother, slapping him on shoulder.

The trio continued to bicker.

At the living room, Alex and Victor looked at Angelina who was trying not to squirm under their hard gaze. Silas just guards them with caution. He will interpret only if needs to.

"Would you like to explain?" Alex asked calmly.

"I don't want Damien near Evelyn" Angelina stated harshly. She knows he won't hurt her but he is capable of other things. He is capable of breaking her heart, not because he loves Evelyn. It's because her, and she is part of Evelyn and Angelina fears if he rules it out it won't end well.

To break a heart, one needs to have it and Evelyn doesn't have one. It will need more to break her .

Damien seeks power and more importantly revenge. She won't let him use Evelyn.