Chapter 17

I am nervous !

I am nervous !

Like never been before !

Stop exaggerating- my inner bitch was now rocking again'

Yey.

Note the sarcasm.

Foty parked the car and it was silent drive, except me crooning at the puppy in my lap. It tried to lick Foty and it was so hard not to laugh at his antique. I don't think he's afraid of dogs but I think he just doesn't like them.

Well, we have to change that. Maybe once the doggy has a bath, he will love him.

And yeap he literally gave him a name—- doggy.

I started to wonder about our shared DNA for a literal second.

I just allowed it for the time being until I found the perfect name for this cutie.

I rubbed his fur and he drew happy bark, snuggling in my palm more.

He's so fucking cute, I wanna scream.

"Are you still sure about keeping him?" Foty asked, as he parked the car in place.

I just nod my head furiously at him in every direction.

Maybe I don't know but right this instant I don't want to leave him alone.

"Fine" he muttered as he got out of the car and came to my side.

"Come on, I think everyone will be at the dining room or pool side. We can get you cleaned up and hide this thing until I talk to dad" He said, ushering me out.

"Okay" I hummed, getting out. Foty took my bag, and I wrapped the doggy in my jacket, hiding it perfectly.

"And stop calling him thingy, it's doggy. Remember?" I scoff at him.

He just snorted in response not giving any reply.

The guards greet, and some even give a slight bow in acknowledgement. This isn't entirely because of fear or power he held.

the loyalty and honesty for him, working for him pour out of them. and that makes me admire him more.

He is all cold and angry hulk's version but deep down he's a dork.

Totally dork.

We made our way inside and I halted in my steps hearing the loud chattering in the room. My pulse kicked in. It's bizzarious to think how I've gone from no one to call as family to this many.