I wanted to take that chance, but I had a feeling he was waiting for me to do exactly that. If he was surprised that I didn't fall for the mock opening in his defenses, Aimé didn't show it.

Instead of continuing the assault of physical attacks, I shuffled sideways and let him watch me trace the mat with my fingers. A slackness appeared in his limbs and his facial expression faded into one of blankness. I took my chance in that instant and knocked Aimé to the floor, pinning him with a headlock and an arm-bar.

"Uncle!" he cried, and I loosened the hold on him.

"Damn, Aimé, I think I caught a glimpse of my sexy stalker's real strength." I stated, then laughed and kissed his sweaty forehead.

Aimé panted from the intense workout, his hair and body damp with sweat. "And I'm amazed by you, too."

I ruffled his hair. "Aimé, I honestly felt a bit of fear from that first punch. You're insane in so many ways, Aimè, but I love you anyway."

He grinned and hugged my waist. "I love you too, Rayiys Theo. Thank you for the workout."

"My pleasure. Now, I'll treat your wounds and then we can wash up." I said, then yawned a bit at the end. "Shit, why am I so tired?"

"Maybe because I wore you out yesterday?"

I glanced at Aimé, who had a prideful expression. I chuckled to myself and pushed myself up into a squatting position. My lover let go so I could stand up, then grasped my hand so I could help him up.

As soon as he crashed into me, I hugged his hips and pressed my face against his sweaty chest. Aimé trembled, so I tilted my head back to catch sight of the tip of his dark pink tongue. I hopped up and kissed him hard. He growled, lifting my legs and my body higher. I curled my arms around his neck and pressed deeper, inhaling through my nose as our tongues met for the first time in two hours.

Aimé eagerly kissed deeper for more of me, which I gladly gave him. I heard the door open, then an excited squeak rang out. Aimé flinched and I chuckled, patting his back while he tucked my body closer. I turned my head and looked at Callum as he hurried over to us.

"Teddy! Aimé!" he exclaimed with a beaming smile.

I knew Aimé couldn't stay grumpy from being interrupted with Callum nearby. It was both surprising and unsurprising that they got along really well.

"Hey, Cale. What's up?" I asked, staying in Aimé's arms, since he didn't want to let my feet touch the floor again for awhile.

Callum's bright white smile glowed in the light. "Mr. Lionel asked me to tell you that he has some news regarding Grandma!"

My smile widened. "Perfect timing."

Aimé kissed my head and tucked my body closer as Callum approached a bit more. "Hey, Ty told me what he asked of you." he said to me, and I bit my lip when Aimé's growl of jealousy began to rumble.

"Yeah, but I haven't been able to tell Aimé, though."

"Tell me what?" he gruffly interjected.

I kissed his head and tugged on his hair to help him relax. He shuddered and nosed my shoulder, lightly gnawing on my exposed skin. Callum watched in awe as I tamed my scarily possessive beast of a lover.

"Wow, he's so different with you, Teddy. It's like he becomes a different person."

"Yeah, I feel the same way about him with myself, though."

Aimé began to purr while placing open-mouthed kisses on my right cheekbone. I relaxed with a happy sigh of relief, turning my head slightly to kiss my adorable man's jaw. He hummed, his body vibrating again.