Chapter 26: Ugh, My London Boy

Sohini:

I reach home with a tired face. At first, I encounter with Dad only. I fake smile at him.

"Come and sit. You must be tired". He takes my bag from me and places it on chair as I collide with the couch. "How was school?".

"Good". I feel so upset that I lost the mood and the enthusiasm to talk with him. It's all for that Jason- no. It's all for me. I'm the one who did the shit.

Shame on me.

I go to room just to get freshen up. After eating something, I'll just take a nap.

But I failed. I failed taking a nap. I didn't get to sleep even for a minute. All the things Jason said has been running through my head. I keep staring at the wall. Mom enter my room and I get up.

"Dad has brought burger for you. Come and eat". I think if anything wouldn't happen today, I'd be the happiest right now. But, there's no happiness present in me right now. I sigh. Mom sits beside me as she asks, "what happened, love?".

I stare at her with my teary eyes. "Mom. I made a big mess".

And then I tell her everything but skip the part where Zade told me to give each one of them a blowjob. Mom hums before replying, "I guess you should call him and fix it first. If you don't, he'll simply lose the match. He needs someone. He needs motivation".

She's right. I take my phone. "I should text him". I text him but wow. I smile to myself. "He has blocked me".

"He's so angry on you. Try calling him". I call him but no response. Maybe he has blocked me on call too. Shit. What to do now?

"Mom, it's okay. Go now. I'll talk to him directly in school tomorrow. I'm coming after some minutes". She nods at me as she leaves.

Please, Jason. Please, please, please.

This is hella excruciating for me. Please.

.

.

.

.

.

The morning comes and I realise that I need to fix it with Jason. I take my phone and think for a while. Wait. I've Sebastian's number.

I call him and he picks it up. "Hello", I say with my morning voice.

"What?". This voice. I feel like my heart just escaped from my body and shattered into pieces. I look at the number.

I frown being puzzled as I speak, "Jason?"

"Yeah, what?"

"Why you picked up his call?"

"Because I'm fucking in his house and at his basketball court. Practicing just for you. Now what do you want?", He yells at me.

"So, you won't come to school?".

"No. I won't be coming to school these days. I'll just make an excuse. Now if you don't have anything to say, may I hang up?"