Chapter 13: Come Rain Or Shine

Sohini:

Why she's asking me about Jason. I don't know even who's she and what she wants. Her account is private and there's a profile picture of an anime girl. Innocently, I reply yes, why?

princessalee: stay the fuck away from him. otherwise, it'll be so bad for you.

I'm so confused!

me: what? who are you?

princessalee: that doesn't matter! if you keep disturbing him, you'll face consequences.

me: ohhh, what you'll do?😂

princessalee: I'll see your ass in school.

*gets blocked*

Oh lord! Now who's this stupid idiot who's threatening me? Haha. I'm seriously laughing. I immediately text Tessa, Shayla and Sinjini about this.

Tess: bruhhh, she's dead I swear. Who the fuck this is even?

Shayla: damn, fucking bitch! yeah, let's see her in the school.

Sinji: brooo, I can just crash this little shit with my fingers.

Haha. Partners in crime, you know? This can be Jason's stupid girlfriend. Because I don't know why she said me to stay away from him when he only comes to me and irritates me.

I text Ryle, Sinji's boyfriend. I don't talk with Ryle that much actually. We used to talk when we're in seventh grade. Now that we've become more mature and cold, we don't talk anymore. Nonetheless, I text him on instagram about this and ask him who this can be.

ryleness: this is Jason's girlfriend maybe. Her name's Aleena Churchill. She's one year younger than us.

Wow. Good information! Actually Jake also told me the same when I texted him. Okay, Aleena Churchill, lemme see your ass in school.

.

.

.

.

.

Sinjini, Shayla, Tessa and I, we are patiently waiting infront of my classroom for Aleena. Will she even appear?

"I think her ass got blasted", Shayla says, and i laugh. This can be true. She's afraid of us.

"I'll just tell her to drink her momma's milk", Sinji says with her usual energy.

I laugh harder. Uff, but she isn't coming. It's obvious that she won't talk to us tête-à-tête.

The bell rings and we all go to our classes. In the classroom, I see Jason's staring at me weirdly. Huh! He's just a scared cat. Maybe he blurted out everything to his girlfriend. Anyways, I just want to see that damn face of his girlfriend.

.

.

.

Enchantedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें