Chapter 21: Did He Leave?

Sohini:

Take a deep breathe and just smile.

"So, how you sang those lines?", I ask him. We're sitting on the couch watching everyone still dancing and enjoying. But we chose to sit and relax instead.

"Afterall I got myself a fake Indian girlfriend. I should learn hindi you know? I was just listening some songs some days ago".

"It was quite impressive", I laugh looking at my fists.

"So?"

"Hey, Jason. Man you won't introduce me to her?"

I look at a boy who's charming. Really charming. He has tan skin and short hair. You can call it a buzz cut. He's tall and he got that lean figure, sharp jawline, drunk brown eyes. His eyes are so beautiful. In one word he's just WOW.

I don't know who's he but he looks better than his other friends. I mean, Asher looks good too. This boy and Asher are beautiful in different ways.

"Newcomer?", I ask Jason, still in confusion.

The boy chokes on his saliva as he looks at Jason surprisingly. "Seriously? I was missing for some days and now I'm a newcomer? Wow".

Jason sighs exasperatedly. "Sohini, meet him. He's Sebastian. My kindergarten friend. My partner in crime, my I'll stay with you in your worst days kinda friend. He's my bestfriend! You just never noticed him".

Yeah, maybe. Maybe I've never noticed him. That's because I never payed attention to Jason. But I think Sebastian isn't like his other friends. He seems a funny guy. He reminds me of Kenji Kishimoto.

"Sorry for that. Hey, Sohini here", I stand up and shake hands with him.

"Nice to meet you, Sohini. Sebastian here". My lips are parted because his eyes are so so amaizing that I can't just look the other way. "Behave nicely with my bestfriend and not like Aleena".

I smile but Jason doesn't. He's looking at someone."How can she get touchy with a random guy", Jason whispers and i again hear it. I look at him as he stands up and grabs my wrist. "I'm sorry, Ses. I've something to talk with her".

"He's all yours man. Bye".

Jason is dragging me towards Asher's kitchen which is slightly lighted with dim lights. His kitchen is big too. Bigger than my bedroom.

"Jason- Jason what are you doing?"

We enters into his kitchen as I see there are already some people enjoying and getting foods and chocolates out of the fridge. Jason is still holding my wrist tightly. I frown at his grip.

"Jason it's hurting me!"

He immediately leaves my hand. "Get on the kitchen slab".

"What, why?"

"Don't just ask questions girl".

"But-"

"Get. On. It", stern and steady replies comes from Jason as I get on the kitchen slab. He comes closer to me and I hold my breathe. His body is between my thighs. Lord, have mercy on me. He puts both of his hand around my waist. "Do you see Aleena?"