Chapter 16: So Scarlett

Sohini:

I was just blushing all night thinking about the kiss. Guys guys, I didn't take it romantically. But the kiss was good actually. Uh- that bastard stole my first kiss and didn't even apologize.

So after the party, Jason only dropped me to my house and I snuck into my room through my window as I got another cut on my knees. Thought I'd just hurt my knees when I'd have sex with my lover all day but it turned out to be something different. Huh.

Today is Sunday so no school, no homework. Although if you go to India, you'll see that half of the students are studying. But here we do nothing but enjoy on Sundays.

I didn't see Jason and it has been two days. It's okay atleast I'm chilling in my room.

A notification pops up on my screen.

abhipshaacharya: wanna hang out this afternoon? we can go to a restaurant.

me: done.

Hanging out with her is always damn good. Today I'm free so I agreed to her and I haven't gone to a restaurant with her since many days.

I go downstairs and find mom speaking to someone while she smiles. Is it dad? I haven't seen her smile in a while and if she's smilling for dad then, oh oh oh, no divorce?

I go to her. "Mom, can I go with Tuli this afternoon to a restaurant? I'll be back by 7pm".

Tuli is Abhipsha's nickname by the way.

She nods at me, smilling. Seems like she's really in a good mood. Wow, that's nice then. Let's get dressed after a while.

.

.

.

.

.
I wear a black coloured turtleneck and a brown coloured dupe pants. I tie my hair in a high ponytail as I leave with Abhipsha.

We finally reach the cafe we often visit when we go out together. We order our food as we start to talk about various things. I scroll through my Instagram feed while Abhipsha goes outside to pick a call.

I stare outside the window and look at the street. Westminster looks beautiful as fuck when the weather is gloomy and cloudy. I see someone familiar entering into the cafe wearing something red. But I don't bother looking at that person.

But then again something inside me insists me to look. I try to find the person with my poor eyesight. I should've brought my glasses. And then only I see a glimpse of red.

Not red, it's a Scarlett shirt. And who's wearing this? It's Jason Style.

My eyes get fixed at his tall and lean figure. Fuck, he's actually gorgeous. Man, kill me! He's with a girl and a boy. Abhipsha comes and takes her seat. She asks me, "Why are you all flabbergasted?"

"Jason..", I whisper, still not able to take my eyes off him.

"Where, where?", She starts to move her head left and right just to find a glimpse of Jason.