66. The Birth of Tragedy

WARNING:

# Violent scenes

#Battle and bloodshed

#angst

Third Person's P.O.V.

They had left the shores of Eulan before the break of dawn, the sea rumbling against the udders of the large dauntless ship as it sped ahead.

A hooded figure stood glaring at the distance, his icy blue gaze set on the horizon while his mind was fiercely trying to connect the dots about the information he had and one by one he came to realise all that had been kept from him. Jimin could feel something wasn't right.

Even when he agreed to come to Eulan, he had felt that something wasn't right. Like a gut feeling telling him he was taking a wrong step.

His mind blurred with anxiety and heart wrenched thinking about all the things that could go wrong in his absence, because Jungkook was unpredictable...this was something he had learnt over the years he had stayed by the alpha.

His eyes caught flickering lights appearing at the horizon and he could tell that they were approaching Kleon. Probably fires that were blazing due to the battle raging there, and Jimin's heart grew more anxious as he envisioned the last wars he had witnessed and how he had almost lost Jungkook.

"We are nearing the shore, I think it's time you put on your armour" a voice spoke behind him and instantly Jimin's thoughts moved towards Namjoon's voice.

"Thank you for your concern Commander Namjoon, but I don't think anyone holds the power to touch me if I don't allow it" Jimin smirked glancing shortly at the armoured man beside him, a fiery threat lacing his words as his fingers stayed gripping the railing of the large ship. His eyes moved back to the horizon, the glints and sparks he could catch at the far end prepared his heart for what was coming.

Jimin knew he wasn't made for wars, he was weak and untrained in the art of weaponry and he hated to watch such gruesome carnage. But he was fearless because he didn't fear pain, neither did the idea of death scare him, he had survived the worst anyway.

What scared him was the thought of being left alone to deal with the pain of loss...it made his insides shudder in fear to think of surviving what he once had and the guilt that burdened him ever-after.

"Commander Namjoon, may I request for a private counsel with the queen? I intend to speak to her regarding something."

Namjoon replied with a nod, turning instantly towards Jisoo's chambers to guide the omega inside.

Jimin had decided that if he couldn't help them in striking down the enemy with a blade then he'd find other ways to help. He bowed as he quietly entered the chamber that had been allotted to the Queen of Eulan.

"So, what did you want to-" "I need a carriage to go to North Gate castle, and I need it right when we touch the port of Kleon" Jimin asserted directly getting to the point.

"Before we move to the battlefield, I'll ensure you're sent to safety...you need not worry about that Jimin" Jisoo replied while folding a letter and slipping it inside the envelope "but why do you want to go to the North gate? Isn't that closer to the battlefield?"

"I'm not trying to get to safety" Jimin's hands turned to fists, he wasn't used to showing off anger but he had enough of dealing with alphas treating him like something fragile, someone who needs to be taken care of delicately "there's something I need to do-" "And what's that?" Jisoo asked, her gaze fixed on the sealing wax that was set to melt "if you need my help then I expect you to be honest with me Jimin" she grabbed at the royal seal of Eulan and Jimin could tell that it was something important that she was informing to whoever it was intended for.