31. In Mood for Malice

-Violent Scenes
-Blood
-Death

Third Person’s P.O.V.

“Why are you not just killing me?” Jisoo spoke, chains clanking as she thrashed and glared at Jungkook. She had been taken prisoner by the enemy after she recklessly tried to attack the royal head of Kleon.

“Well, don’t be so excited princess…I will when the time comes” Jungkook spoke, a grin flourishing as he leaned back into his grand seat with Jimin standing right by his side “I find it amusing you know…your alpha’s need to look invincible and strong despite the situation” his eyes mirthful yet brimming with cynical pride “you really thought I would let your army win because of some ridiculous prank my brother n his mate played?”

Jisoo fumed at the prideful words as the King taunted her.

“Why are you being stupid princess? Don’t you remember what I said…I don’t want your land…I don’t even mean to hurt the people…I only want that omega” his eyes were piercingly set on Jisoo’s angry ones “and here you allow your father to plan to kill him? Now that’s not going to work is it?”

“H-How do you know that?” Jisoo’s heart turned cold as she watched Jungkook smirk, his hand edging to graze against Jimin’s arm in a slow sensual draw “I have my ways princess…lying to me won’t work”

Jisoo gulped, it’s the reason she had taken the decision to join Namjoon and fight alongside the army to go into battle despite everyone’s warnings. She believed if only she could kill the King and end the war, their father wouldn’t want to hurt her brother. Her father threatened her to be mindful, to see what Jungkook was actually here for was to get his hands on her omega brother…the war was merely an excuse…but it won’t end until they ensured the cause was eradicated.

She was regretting her decisions now, she wasn’t unprepared to give her life at the battlefield but she hadn’t thought that she could be taken prisoner and Jungkook would try to use her as leverage to draw Jin out of his hiding place. She didn’t even know where Namjoon was being held captive or in what state was he in.

However, one other thing which has been clawing at the back of her mind was Jungkook’s limitless hatred for Jin which was actually a result of Jin being his brother’s mate n not his…initially she thought it was because his royal alpha pride had been hurt but now that she was beginning to understand that it was rather due to his deep-seated malice against the trueblood, it became a more alarming knowledge…his hate for his brother was so large that he could ruin kingdoms and annihilate hundreds of innocent lives only to see Taehyung suffer.

She was unsure of how far his hatred could take him in his cruelties…however she was rather sure that she wouldn’t want to know…right now, she only wanted the crazy half-brothers off her land and away from her brother.  

“You are being foolish…my brother has accepted the trueblood’s claim on him, he won’t-” “Oh yeah that…little glitch” he chuckled to himself, rubies glittering on his fingers as he rubbed his palm down his jaw “there’s nothing impossible…if you really want something, you find a way to get it”

“I will warn you princess not to go against me…I will leave Eulan safe in your hands if you are smart enough to be on my side, your father gets it…I see you are still stuck in your stupid need for honour and justice to understand what I seek”

Jisoo stared at him realizing this was far far greater a greed than for an omega…there was just something about this man that made her skin crawl, for a moment she was even glad that her brother was not mated to this crazy alpha.

“Honour is the virtue every ruler must have” Jisoo voiced strong in her decision.

“I will see where your honour takes you princess when I burn your kingdom down” he laughed making Jisoo fume louder “what will you do with your honour when you won’t even have a land to rule hmm?”