4. Into The Wild

Third Person's P.O.V.

Jimin's eyes stayed unmoving as he watched General Hoseok usher the omega prince into the ship, he could already trace the shift in the alpha General's eyes glimmering with unashamed greed as the alluring scent of the omega serenaded the deck now, bringing many an eye to set on his veiled face.

It was very odd to see that the omega looked completely unaffected by the hike in pheromones around him as he understood that possibly the young prince was gifted in more ways than he was aware. He watched the other fretfully haste to grab onto the railing of the ship as he gazed at his homeland with emotional eyes, biting his lip as he sucked in a shaky breath and walked nearer to him.

"Be happy Prince, you are saving your land" his voice was a slight tease which Seokjin's naïve head was too unsuspecting to judge as he turned to look at Jimin.

"I guess I am" he spoke thoughtfully looking back as ahoys' and farewell were cried into the air. He gazed ardently at the shining domes of the home he had said farewell to long ago. This was nothing new actually, he was used to being sent away. The ship left the port and he let a little sigh leave his lips and his eyes brimmed a little, he was surely scared as he was made to venture into the wild, beyond unknown borders.

"We omegas are a fateful lot Prince" Jimin sighed too watching Eulan fade into the distance as they journeyed ahead over the waters, the sails swiftly taking wind to guide them towards their destination "we have no place to call our own".

"But I have" Seokjin was confused with the insinuation, not fully understanding the depth of the words being completely unaware of the dynamics of power in the society. "I have two actually you see, the palace and the place I used to live" he shared affably with other, adding a little smile.

Jimin's eyes shifted to the prince as he realized how open-hearted and beyond any form of hostility or meanness the other was. He was indeed an innocent soul and Jimin felt a sudden remorse take over him knowing what awaited the other. He saw those gentle eyes crinkle due to the veiled smile and gulped thinking over his steps, and how they had powerlessly followed their lords' wishes.

He had actually planned to be cruel, very cruel to the omega in front of him because despite all his hard work to establish his place beside his lord it was this omega whom his lord had chosen over him, asking him to bring the omega prince safely to Kleon to become his mate.

In a fitful rage he had decided to secretly end the omega, denying to let him take away his lord from him.

However, the only issue that barred his wish was the word about the Omega prince being immortal n that being the reason the royal family of Eulan not being able to kill the blemish to their royal pride.

Jimin wanted to test if the words were a rumour or truth

"If you want I can show you to your chambers" Jimin offered clearing his thoughts.

"Thank you" Seokjin voiced slightly bowing to him before following behind him sceptically.

"You will be sharing a chamber with me, I hope that is not an issue" he spoke waiting for the answer, they had decided it was the best way to keep an eye on the prince to check if he planned to flee. Although they were in the middle of the sea now, he'd probably die if he jumped off the boat to escape.

However, Jimin was aware of the others' unique gifts.

"Umm ok-ay" Seokjin's self-consciousness hiked hearing it but he decided to keep it to himself, it's not like he could be able to fall asleep anyway being surrounded by a horde of unfamiliar people whose gazes on him made him feel unnerved.