42. Be In My Touch

#Warning: Mature Content

Taehyung’s P.O.V.

“…stay?”

His soft plea was disguised as a way of seeking permission to keep me close and I wanted to laugh. I don’t understand why he tries so hard to deny me as well as deny his instincts.

He squirms in my arms as I peck at my mark on his neck, I can sense his omega calling at me…I can sense how anxious it had been to stay without it’s alpha when it desperately needed me and a part of me is actually still very angry with Jin’s arrogant and stubborn antics. I can tell he has been torturing himself the last few days, the signs of his stupid anger against me showing in how frail he looked. It is awfully annoying at times…especially when he decides to be obstinately stupid.

He chose his pride over the health of the pup…I really cannot comprehend why his omega even allows him to be this reckless. But what troubles me more is the thought that he is probably doing this with the intention to hurt the pup…and if this is truly the reason then I’ll have to ensure to keep him under submission so that his omega can do what it is supposed to, it will instinctively nurture and protect the pup.

I will not allow his reckless arrogance to hurt my child. My trueblood is already furious with Jin, ready to dominate and punish him for how he has been behaving the last few days, daring to keep me away from himself…more importantly, it is terribly annoyed with the disrespect the omega has been showing me.

I walk towards the bed as Jin clings onto me, he is silent and simply breathes as I feel him finally relaxing against me.

“Is your anger and hatred for me so important that you’d even intentionally hurt my child Jin?”

He stays quiet, choosing to push his face into my chest and I knew he was only trying to hide the truth. He too knows what he was doing was hurting both him and the pup…but what he never takes into thought is that I too hurt…being my mate he should be mindful of this but he chooses not to.

I lay him down, my gaze fixing on his face as I wait for him to respond but he intentionally denies to look at me. I wish I could know what he is thinking, he is so difficult to understand most of the time.

My hand involuntarily moves to set against his cheek, he looks so pale and cold that I wish to share my warmth with him. He grows even quieter as I run the back of my hand on his jaw “my trueblood is very upset with you…you can sense it, can you not?”

He denies to answer me yet again, probably because he too knows his faults.

I watch a hum slip his mouth, eyes closing as he pushes his face into my touch and nuzzles my hand seeking to be petted and caressed more. My scent is most likely to urge to his omega, his instincts kicking in. The action is so utterly cute that I have to force myself not to smile at his antics and will myself to not do what he seeks…he’s been getting very comfortable with having his way all the time…

He utters a complaining whine when he doesn’t get what he wants and continues rubbing his face to my touch, his palm cupping the back of mine as he ensures I can’t pull away. This isn’t anything unnatural but it sure is unnatural for him…he never urges me so openly for care and affection. I’ve seen omegas grovel and beg for an alpha’s touch if they have missed them.

“I’d cater to all your needs darling…” my hand grazes down the side of his neck, I see the struggle Jin was going through to choose whether to give in to his need or keep his clutch on his arrogance and so I decided to help him out a bit.

I lean down to press my mouth to the side of his neck, the kiss gentle but asserting my dominance as I give in to the allure his omega has been trying to trap me in. A tiny whimper slips out of his lips before his eyes flutter open, blood finally rushing up to adorn his pale cheeks with a rosy shade.