46. All You Never Say

#Warning: Violent scenes

Third Person’s P.O.V.

Jungkook knew that Taehyung would never allow Seokjin to be brought to the palace, he knew that the guards would come back empty handed and grovel at his feet for their failure just like they were doing now.

So, he didn’t put much effort to listen to them…he just needed people to know that North Gate castle was going to be attacked…and that he had tried to warn them as a thoughtful and good king should.

He dismissed them soon, walking out of the throne room to head towards his study where Jimin was waiting to deliver him the letter that had arrived in secret from Zyon.
And Jimin gulped as he set the letter before him on the desk, already aware of what was written in it “he agreed Sire.”

A grin broke out on Jungkook’s lips as he read through the letter “I see…that surely makes matters very interesting…and fairly easy for me to work on my plans.”

His eyes moved towards the omega now, eyes so cold that it made Jimin gulp with fear as he began realizing what he was about to command him to do.

“Omega…it’s time to prove yourself worthy if you want to stay in Kleon and under my care…” the words were low and the entire room held the chill that made anxiousness rise up Jimin’s spine “my brother will have left by the time you will reach there”

Jimin’s eyes dropped to the ground as he gave a short nod.

“It’s good thing that Seokjin trusts you” Jungkook spoke, eyes moving back to the letter which held the news of King Do-Hwan accepting his suggestion for a peace treaty, only if he had his revenge in eradicating the trueblood who had killed his father and if the lands that Kleon had usurped last time was returned to him.

“I want no casualties this time…I gave him quite a few chances to do what is right, he should have broken his bond with him and accepted my mark…that omega brought this on himself for his own stupidity…”

His fingers tightened into a fist as his anger effectively showed itself in his spiteful gaze.

“But clearly he chose to stand on the wrong side…and now he must pay the price…” his gaze moved to the large map spread over the entire desk and he got up to walk around it “send them the message to keep a troop ready near the forests in the North, the trap door that leads to the North Gate castle will be opened after the war begins…and they can attack my brother’s home.”

Lithe flames from the fireplace bathed the room in shadows and Taehyung watched his mate lying peacefully in his arms, the embers smouldering just as slow as the passing minutes that left a golden glow on the two who sat curled up against each other on the carpeted floor before the fire.

His mind was running with a million thoughts again, the trueblood basking in pride to see his omega settle against him and feeling safe and at peace, relieved and rejuvenated. He let his concerns ease as well and licked at the mark he had just etched, his saliva effectively helping in sealing it. Jin rustled waking up a bit and Taehyung fixed the rug on themselves to help keep their bare bodies warm.

“Mhmm…” an incoherent mumble slipped the omega’s lips as he tucked his head under Taehyung’s chin “wan-na sleep” Jin groaned into his chest, eyes shut and skin glistening with a screen of sweat as he breathed in slow long draws. However, one could see the healthy blush in his features and his scent sweet with satiation.

Taehyung felt Jin rubbing his nose against his neck as the omega softly purred. His eyes closed at the feel of Jin lapping at his throat and he realised that his mate was grooming him and leaving his scent on him. His hand almost involuntarily moved to caress the omega’s hips, as he nuzzled into his head, the smell of comfort filling his senses as he relaxed against his mate.